On my Ban ( Repost )

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skullbane, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Skullbane

Skullbane Active Member

It all started by ChickenPeriod (Now Cadet16 via namechange) wanting to raid KingofSnacs town. He asked me if he should, and I said that he should if he really wanted to, which it sounded like he did. He told me that yes, he was going to raid the base, and he was going to give me trust to help him loot. He was also going to give me like 3-4 stacks of db to not tell anyone that it was him. So we started raiding, and he took all of the rares and DB while I just took the map arts and some renamed items for the museum. I found some rare map arts in the raid, which I put directly in the museum as soon as I found them.

After the raid was finished, I showed ChickenPeriod what map arts I got, and one of the Map Arts from ElloCap that I told him about caught his eye. He started to beg me for it, but, as I found 2 ( I can show you EXACTLY where I found both of them BTW ) I just dropped one to him because without him I wouldn't of been able to get one at all. A couple days pass and he comes to me saying that he found another ElloCap map art that I didn't own for the museum, so I asked him to give me a copy. ( He came to me with it, I didn't go to him ) Eventually, he did copy it and give me one ( he knew fully well it was illegal, he even said it ) which I hung up in the museum.

I then logged on later in the day and I was accused of copying map arts, along with all of the map arts that I bought were taken from the museum ( most of which weren't even mine; the museum is a group of people ) and other things such as being punished for " rule bending " which is a claim I've addressed and can comment more on later. And when I try to tell admins about it on discord, they tell me to make a ban appeal and blocked me, along with literally EVERY other admin blocking me on discord even the ones I didn't talk to. You can see how I thought this was bias, I come back and get punished for something I didn't do, then get blocked by all of the admins, and my ban appeal was denied even though I told them I could show them where I got the map art. And yes, I did reach out to multiple people before I got banned with the information that I knew where the map arts were, but yet again, I was ignored. https://snipboard.io/T2Dem7.jpg - and another person that I reached out to who gave me no response as well: https://snipboard.io/BzhLqF.jpg. And on top of all of this, I found screenshots of me literally SAYING IN CHAT that I found 2 map arts and that I had an extra: https://snipboard.io/UKyYxH.jpg - https://snipboard.io/IAaEdk.jpg And if you think these logs were tampered with msg me on discord and i’ll be happy to send you the entire downloadable chat log.

When I presented tunny with this, he said it wasn’t enough proof for me to get my stolen items back. But, it is clearly more evidence than he has against me, which is only one out of context screenshot of me saying that I gave him a copy. ( I meant copy as duplicate, double, or multiple ). It is funny to think that the staff looked over 180+ days worth of chat logs and found nothing, yet in 10 minutes I found proof of me innocent. It only leaves me to wonder how they could’ve not found it? Even worse, when I tried to explain this story to the people of red world, I was threatened with a mute from somebodysaid for “ undermining staff “. If this story makes staff look so bad then why was it done at all?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
  2. albinoorange

albinoorange Member

Put this isn't paragraphs because this is hard to read...

and, the situation did seem very sketchy and dumb, and even if you were accused of copying map art, and if I assume that you are guilty, why would staff steal all the other "uncopied" map art from you and your friends?

I think you should get your map art back at the very least because that's really stupid tbh. o_O

• Like Like x 2
  3. Moreofus

Moreofus New Member

I literally bought some of that art and watched skull buy more of it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Timebound

Timebound New Member

I couldn't know if you are telling the truth or not, but this seems like a very weird ban either way.
    I understand that they might not want to issue themselves with talking to people about why they were banned, but I don't think they should ignore and block you. They should at least tell you why you were banned and try to clear things up since you obviously don't find the ban fair. They are not treating the situation right, wether your ban was correct or not. If they don't respond to this thread either, or if they even take it down (highly doubt they would), I will start highly questioning what is going on within staff.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Skullbane

Skullbane Active Member

this thread was already taken down before and I was banned from the forums but apple unbanned me

• Like Like x 1