pls unban me i am banned for no reason

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by aeonskul, Nov 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aeonskul

aeonskul New Member

In-game name: aeoskul Ban date: 11/10/2019 Ban reason (xray 2nd/evasion): Moderator who banned (xmorrow): Comments/explanation: i logged in this server second time and i was banned for no reason i logged in before and i was not banned i am not even using xray whyyy? pls help mee

2. IChangeMyUserAlot

IChangeMyUserAlot Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi! As the mod who banned you the first time for X-ray,
    That could've been all that was done, and you could've come back 7 days later after the ban expired. But, after that, you joined with 3 other accounts, and one after another they were banned for ban evasion, xray, etc.
    In that case, I do not find it fit to unban you, as several other moderators caught you xraying, evading, etc. Hope you have luck finding another server to play on! :)
    Also, please use the format for appeals correctly.

Thanks for appealing

-SunnyRa1n

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. aeonskul

aeonskul New Member

what seed me xraying or evading

4. aeonskul

aeonskul New Member

i am not the one that joined with the 3 accounts that ur saying i think ur having misunderstanding pls my minecraft account is aeonskul check me and i wasn't xraying or evading that ur saying i wasn't doing that ur saying its not fair to ban a kid that doesn't even know about xraying or evading

5. aeonskul

aeonskul New Member

p
    pls understand this problem fully pls

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  6. IChangeMyUserAlot

Hello yet again. Several mods could back me up on this one. After this account was banned, 3 other alts, like I said above were all caught evading and/or xraying. You seem to know what evading is, and xraying, hence the fact you did both. Please understand that both of these things are against the rules, and I still do not see it fit to unban you.

Thanks, again.

-SunnyRa1n

7. IChangeMyUserAlot

Please refrain from posting on other people's ban appeals.

8. aeonskul

aeonskul New Member

now tell me what 3 alts tell me now i am using an alt and this is my second account on this server i am using now i wasn't using that acccount when u banned me for xraying and evading2nd
    when u banned me xray and evading2nd that'why now i am using an alt to play on the server it is not my fault that when i played on my first time i spawned under some blocks that some player is maked to block me so that i will no will be able to get out
    and i will be called for xraying and evading now i am using an alt for this it is not my fault and tell me what mods and show me evidence picture something and if u wanna ban me on the alt this is my alt ctautbs now ban me for no reason i know this is what u all do no evidence and ban someone for no reason now ban me cuz this is ur work to do huh

9. Pixelus

Pixelus Polar Bear Staff Member Admin

5 out of these 6 accounts have an xray ban and are associated with you - being on the same ips that you have been on
    Tanker6666, Ctaubs, Zottmontes, WXGrrl, Lickolass, aeonskul, they are all on the same ip apart from Ctaubs and Tanker6666 and the bans were all spread across the 3 main worlds I guess in an attempt to mask the mass ban evasion. You have ban evaded AND continued xraying not once, not twice, not three times, not four times but FIVE times.

Your IP on Red
    [​IMG]
    Your IP on Purple
    [​IMG]
    Your IP on Blue
    [​IMG]
    A separate IP that is very similar to your other one that you logged into Lobby with, which happens to have another account that has been banned for xray
    [​IMG]
    So in short, bye

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. aeonskul

aeonskul New Member

this is not true my account is only aeonskul
    idk about other accounts that ur saying to me
    and now i am on a alt on this server ctaubs
    this is a misundertstanding and i wasn't using xray i even don't know how to use xray
    whhhyyyyy?

11. aeonskul

aeonskul New Member

My IP Address Is:
    IPv4:

IPv6:
    Not detected

12. Pixelus

Pixelus Polar Bear Staff Member Admin

Yes, well you clearly can change your IP congrats, you still arent being unbanned

This thread is being locked because all has been said that is needed to say

Goodluck finding another server you like
    -Pixelus

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.