Prior Crates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SmootRot, Oct 26, 2019.

1. SmootRot

SmootRot New Member

Hello,
    Just wondering when we will be seeing the old crates. I know everytime i ask it always."whenever the admins get time" i have a fairly decent amount of old keys i need to use them suckers. Lets go admins we need this. Thanks:)

2. NetherCraft64

NetherCraft64 New Member

I doubt they will ever bring back old crates, and when I asked admins before they've never led me on to believe it will ever happen or that they have any interest to do it and idk why you think so. Bringing back another opportunity at something like chalice or unleashing a hundred 2nd chance picks from the 500 advent keys cycling onto red wouldn't be good for the economy and from what i've been told should/will never happen. Idk about purple/blue tho, but I assume it would be equally economy breaking

3. SmootRot

SmootRot New Member

I'm not sure who you've talked to but like i say literally every staff I've spoken with have said that they're coming back. With that being said. Even if the crates don't come back the crate released on the same month as the old ones should allow old keys to be used. IE) February for February.

4. Tunny

Tunny Member Staff Member Admin

Hi there, you seem to be misinformed, there are currently no plans for us to "re-release" old crates, the idea of they is that they are limited... although we have re-released some crates(kinda) like the Halloween crate, for example, it does not have the same content nor does it use the same key. in short, we aren't going to be re-releasing old crates.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. SmootRot

SmootRot New Member

Well thats about a bummer. Guess ill throw my damn 20 keys in the lava

6. MelonMarauda

MelonMarauda Master Teapot

Collectors buy shit like that for a fair bit, don't throw them away

7. 2P_

2P_ Server Zebra Staff Member Admin

If you plan to use keys, you should them in a timely manner. A new crate comes out to replace the last every month. Plenty of time :)

8. albinoorange

albinoorange Member

We should be able to atleast view old crates at spawn

also keys are limited, so crate rares will also be limited if theres a old crate placed

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Skullbane

Skullbane Active Member

murphy re-released some of the crates at spawn and apple said she would do it " later "

10. Tunny

No. crates will stay around for a month after there initial release so as players have the extra month to use any keys up. we don't release them after this again. this is how crates have always operated.

11. Skullbane

Skullbane Active Member

murphy re-released some of the crates at spawn and apple said she would do it " later "

12. Tunny

Again. there is no plan to re-release every single crate that has ever been done skullbane.

13. DocPBush

DocPBush Member

Do agree though that crates should remain so you can see where rares came from, but just deactivate the ability to use old keys on them, and have a separate location for them outside spawn so that new players don't get confused by them.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Wiggycat314

Wiggycat314 Member

Currently working on an applecraft rares wiki. So far I have 90% of the crates completely archived on the site. Will go public once I'm finished with the crates

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. MelonMarauda

MelonMarauda Master Teapot

We should make a wiki page for your list.

• Like Like x 3