Pshhh im two years late on my intro but whatever.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by derpywafflegamer, Jan 17, 2019.

1. derpywafflegamer

derpywafflegamer Member

Hey applecraft! I'm just here to give a late intro/give background info about my experience on AC :p I know, I know i'm two years late on this trend but whateverrrrrrrrrr ;)

So a little more than two years ago, on December 23, of 2016 I first joined applecraft. I was welcomed warmly by apple and she answered questions of mine in a very polite tone, and from that moment, I knew I was going to love this server. As I was playing with my newbie rank, I saw an advertisement in chat for joining a city that was "calling all newbies!" by Dumericuse, a person who I befriended and was the mayor of the biggest city on the red server ( the city wasn't the biggest.. YET). Anyways, I saw the message, and I instantly messaged him, asking how to join and whatnot. I even asked him what the rent was, and he said the plots were free. From here on, I build my main house on that plot, made my storage, and once I was done, I started doing small tasks to help around in the city, like build pathways, etc. As Dumericuse started trusting me more, he gave me bigger projects and access to his storage :) Also, I was getting higher in ranks, and at around this time I met another really sweet person by the name of JayBallard_21. My friendship grew with her and Dumericuse both, and from there I only kept making more and more friends. Fast forward a little bit, and i'm now promoted to co-mayor of Deibiddo city, now the biggest city on red server. Then from there, my pal Dumericuse becomes helper, then mod, and then it is my turn to become helper... whooo boy here's where interesting stuff starts....

So how I became helper:
    It was midnight for me, I believe morning for apple and I was just roaming spawn when apple asked me if I wanted to be helper.. I was astounded not expecting this offer.. and I accepted so all I was told was to relog, and there was my helper tag. I couldn't fucking believe my eyes! I was helper on the number one vanilla server in minecraft and I almost cried. Applecraft is my home, and will continue to be. From here, lots of people started asking me how I got helper and my typical answer was "Idk apple just gave it to me" and if they asked how again I said "you have to be helpful, and nice, and the number one thing to do if you want staff, is DON'T ASK FOR IT" and after this, I helped catch a few fly hackers, helped the community, and stayed a very happy soul on applecraft. I stayed up till 4:30 on school nights, just to play, and this wasn't helping me academically. Oh noes here comes the climax....

So, my grades started to swoop irl, and my parents weren't liking this (again, I was like 13 at this time so yes, my parents were a concern its not like i'm an adult.) On top of this, my parents once caught me awake at like 2 in the morning and asked me what the fuck I was doing awake.. and I didn't have an answer.. obviously I was playing a video game and was having fun on it but how could I tell that to my parents?? But, even without me telling them, they found out, put a stop to it, made me take out all of my electronics in my room, and "grounded me for life." So a week passed or so, without me spending time on ac and I was getting really worried about my helper tag. So, when my parents weren't around, I tried to play at least 1 hour a day.. eventually losing interest because I can't do shit on AC for one hour or less. As my interest died, my demotion message was sent to me. I wasn't surprised, or anything but it hurt me to see that I got this message from my favorite admin ;w;. It went something along the lines of this : "We believe a helper's role is to be kind, help out, and answer questions when asked. The staff team does not think you are living up to this. We are sorry to kick you out of 'HELPER NATION'." And what hurt more is that I was kicked out of "HELPER NATION," some clan sort of thing I started for all the current AC helpers.. it was a way to hype the helpers up and kind of a "cool kids only club" but not really. And I was kicked out of something that I stared :( but I understood as I was losing interest.

*Good transition (a good amount of months after) *

Fortnite came out, and I was hooked, but lost interest in that soon after.. then I remembered applecraft, and thought 'would I be remembered?' 'can I get a second chance?' Without knowing the answer to these questions, I logged on to the red server of ac, as it was the newest and I wanted a fresh start.. sadly, barely anybody remembered me, but I am continuing to make new friends on the server and am having a great time.. and i'm not staying up super late anymore. :) I hope my experience on AC only gets better for me from here and last but not least...

If you read this whole thing, I wanna say a big thank you for taking your personal time to read my story and progress I've made on applecraft. Thanks again! :p <3

2. TheLazyyFarmer

TheLazyyFarmer Member

Welcome back, I'm pretty sure I may of been around when you did rejoin, under an alt that is, either way tho.

3. derpywafflegamer

derpywafflegamer Member

Thanks dude! Oh and nice :) happy that u were on when I came back

4. TheLazyyFarmer

TheLazyyFarmer Member

today, yeah I just had to let someone know what I was doin, otherwise, today should be my last day

5. derpywafflegamer

derpywafflegamer Member

6. CertifiedRoadman

CertifiedRoadman New Member

no one cares lool

• Potato Potato x 1
  7. Murph

Murph Redmin Staff Member Admin

i care waffles a great member of red

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. derpywafflegamer

derpywafflegamer Member

Thanks murph, you’re an amazing mod of red
    too :)

9. Basscat

Basscat New Member

hey waffles! I remember you haha. just recently found this post, and the forum page in general, so sorry if im late. hope you see my message though :) I used to play on the old red, but I think noone recognised you, because most old red players ended up in purple and then the new blue. you miiiight recognize me under the name BasscatPower.new name is TheIsa btw.

If you wanna like, meet up sometime, you can find me on the new blue at most days. we can have a little chat about the old applecraft, and the feeling of losing helper (yup, me too)

hope you reply! greetings, ~TheIsa

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. derpywafflegamer

derpywafflegamer Member

awe maybe we can meet up that would be fun