Question about RTFrog's Unbreakable Chestplate

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wiggycat314, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Wiggycat314

Wiggycat314 Member

I guess this question goes out to the OG players on here. I need help figuring out what a pristine RTFrog's Unbreakable Chestplate looks like. One of my goals is to have a complete set for all the advent years as they were when they came out, therefore no extra enchants that didn't come with the rare. As it stands, my chestplate looks like this...
    [​IMG]

But I've also seen one that looks like this...
    [​IMG]

Because the enchantments on the two examples are not the same, I can assume the chestplate originally did not have enchantments to allow for players to have a clean slate when enchanting. But just because it was not enchanted doesn't mean it didn't have the enchantment shimmer effect with teal colored title name. The majority of the christmas and advent items are themed with a red text title, lime lore text, and blue or purple text representing staff positions.
    (Like this ---->>>)
    [​IMG]
    The only other rares from the set that don't follow this theme are the christmas paintings and applebranch golden apples, which don't list enchantments in their lore text but do have the enchantment shimmer effect and teal enchanted text regardless, as can be seen below
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Back in the day, enchanting rares would break the colored name which could leave open the option that this rare did follow the theme of the other items, it's just that every one I've ever seen has a broken name due to enchantments being added. However, because the chestplate has the purple lore text like the paintings, I can assume it couldn't have looked like the others and therefore never looked like this...
    [​IMG]

CONCLUSION:
    So I guess what I'm trying to ask is should it look like this...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Or like this...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

With the grindstone I can actually un-enchant my chestplate but at the cost of it having no other choice but to look like option 2. I want to make sure I have a definite answer before committing to using the grindstone.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Divine_God

Divine_God New Member

[​IMG]

All of mine look like this and don't have the sheen/blue name. I started in early January 2017 and obtained these from shops/trades early on. Pretty sure option 2 is the same condition they were handed out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Wiggycat314

Wiggycat314 Member

Thank you so much! You da best