Rare refunds on Blue Server

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by DoggoDoge123, Jan 8, 2019.

1. DoggoDoge123

DoggoDoge123 New Member

Hey Guys! Some of you may not know me, but I am DoggoDoge123. I play on blue server and 1v1 a lot. Yesterday, on blue server, @Bavtato voted and won a spawner. Me, knowing I am working to open my own town, tried to buy the mob spawner. Not after long, Courquake decided she also wanted to buy a spawner. Knowing my liking for PvP, I decided to do a duel for the spawner. Courquake happily said yes to the duel. A few minutes later, Bavtato teleported Cour and I to Elysium's PvP arena. I arrived there, hyped us as I could be(considering that I havent had a "real" rare pvp battle in a while") and ready for pvp. Bavtato shut us both down for using rares. Although I do not have screenshots Bavtato, Courquake, and my messages, What happened was Bavtato did not want us using "OP" items for this pvp battle. So, I agreed and threw my Melon of truth and Dreamthistle into me ./ec. After the pvp battle, I think i put both the melon and Dreamthistle back on(not sure), and logged out for the night. This afternoon, I logged back into to realize that my Melon of Truth is gone. Although I am not exactly upset at Bavtato, I am upset by Applecraft's "replacement rare" policy. What is you guys feelings about this? What do you think would be the right thing to do? ​

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Capsi

Capsi Moderator Staff Member Moderator

So to clarify: you have misplaced your melon, and you are upset that no one will replace it?

3. DoggoDoge123

DoggoDoge123 New Member

Yes, I am upset because "one apple ruins the bunch" and I cannot get another.

4. Arcolithe

Arcolithe New Member

Well the only times I believe ADMINs intervene to replace a rare is if a bug removes it.

Examples of things that are not bugs:
    Placing an object with rare enchants (e.g. Headless Horsemen Head)
    Consuming a rare which destroys or renders it useless (e.g. Hallowed Potion)
    Crafting with that said item (e.g. Batgun)
    Dropping a rare item in lava.
    Dying a rare item (e.g. Llama Helmet)

Moderators can help you check logs to see if it was stolen, but if you perhaps misclicked putting it into your enderchest, and then logged out, moderators cannot see if the item despawned or if another player picked it up. I am assuming as you typed /ec, and dragged to put it into your enderchest you may have misclicked outside the box. It's always safest to use shift+left click to quickly transfer items between your inventory and chests (including enderchest.)

Moderators cannot spawn items, so moderators would not be able to help you "replace" it unless it came from their personal wealth.

Hope that helps answer your question and a few other questions you may have.

• Like Like x 2
  5. DoggoDoge123

DoggoDoge123 New Member

So you don't believe something glitching out of my enderchest is a bug/glitch? (Not being there once I put it there) The other thing is I'm pretty sure I didn't misclick and drop the melon.

6. stagjeff

stagjeff Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hiya,

I will make the admin team aware of your situation and they will assist you further.

-stag

7. CertifiedRoadman

CertifiedRoadman New Member

Could you also look into where my 13 Pure's Diaries went @stagjeff

8. stagjeff

stagjeff Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello again,

Another mod has advised me that no out-of-enderchest glitch exists other than a scrambled inventory due to lag. Sorry you must have misplaced the item and there is nothing that can be done on our end.

Kind regards
    -stag