Red Building Competition

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by JamesTheMan, Sep 7, 2019.

1. JamesTheMan

JamesTheMan New Member

Hey guys so due to red updating to 1.14 I think it would be fun to do a build 'competition since we have new textures and blocks. The theme for the competition is medieval however this is a loose term so rustic houses ships castles all of these things and more can be entered if your have a question about whether a build can be entered please feel free to ask me through pms. Now for some ground rules. The build must be built from scratch so every player has a fair advantage. Build teams are allowed however only 4 people per team. Please be a good loser/winner minecraft is a block game there is no need to get upset nor to gloat about winning. Judging will take place between September 30th and October 5th. Build will be judged with normal 1.14 textures no shaders or optifine.
    Builds will be judged by these point factors and any special points I or any other judges would like to give.
    1 Creativity
    2 Detail
    3 Exterior/interior looks.
    4 Environment (Vegetation lighting etc...)
    5 Functionality. (Is it usable such as do you fall when you you up stairs is there a good way to get around)

To enter please contact me directly through pms and I will add your name to a the list. When judging time comes I will ask you to show me (and other judges) your build. As for prices there will be 1st 2nd and 3rd place and so far the rewards are 1st : Incedious and moon boots 2nd: 32 dbs 3rd: Undecided. Before the competition I will do an update and more prizes will be added such as other rares dbs etc.

2. JamesTheMan

JamesTheMan New Member

P.S. If you prefer you can ask questions/enter by replying the the thread.

3. Sow_God

Sow_God New Member

Ima enter this competition

• Potato Potato x 1
  4. Moreofus

Moreofus New Member

So to get this straight i cant enter my medieval base that I have pre-built?

5. mlcrowave

mlcrowave New Member

nope

6. JamesTheMan

JamesTheMan New Member

No sorry I think to make it fair it should be built from scratch.

7. Cat0Ninetails

Cat0Ninetails New Member

I'd like to join the competition. Hope I'm not too late.

8. Shroudeye

Shroudeye New Member

Hmm, a competition? Does it have to be built in the red server, within the survival environment? Because I'm in blue...

I can help a team, however.

9. JamesTheMan

JamesTheMan New Member

Well, since blue is updating I suppose if you would like I'll gladly accept entries from blue however, I can only give prizes out on red. Let me know if you want to enter