POLL Red PVP Arena

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lornon001, Nov 17, 2019.

?

PVP Arena

Poll closed Nov 24, 2019.
  1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Kit Based

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lornon001

Lornon001 Member

A PVP Arena on red would bring the community together. It would also give new players who are looking for PVP somewhere to go other than running into the wild. It could just be a drop or warp for the Arena or a Kit based Arena for PVP. It could also be a small world if for PVP like 50x100 that requires a warp and removes your inventory if its kit based. Unsure if one should have awards for kill number but is a possibility. Just a thought input would be great I also don't think it would be hard to implement.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. albinoorange

albinoorange Member

I think maybe we should have admins set warps to certain server capitals such as a big arena or a big town.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wille

Wille Member

I like the idea but it would be to difficukt to make the PERFECT pvp arena that matches every type of pvp style and tactics. Many players have made pvp arenas with titan flags on the claim to allow pvp and they are great.

A way to make arenas more itneresting however would be to give permission or allow an application for an already established (officially sanction with town warp) town to set a keepinvo flag within the boundaries of arenas in those towns after staff investigate the chunks in arena.

It would bring more use to towns like every town owner has been asking for. There would be tons of traffic to good pvp arenas like that. And the best ones with the coolest features would naturally get the most traffic. This way deciding how to build an official applecraft red arena would be outsourced to the players instead. Let the market/natural selection do the work on the arenas instead!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1