Request to removed Perm Banned Members Claim

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by Got Boost, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Got Boost

Got Boost New Member

Hello,

There was recently a player by the name of _w_i_l_l who got permanently banned. He has a claim right outside of mine that is interfering due to his spawner, so if a moderator could let me know the stance on claims and permanently banned players that would be helpful. I would like the claim removed if possible. I have access to it so I can tp staff to it to take everything away. The claim is Interfering with the town.

P.S. We have 24 Active Members now living here :)
    #PurpleGang

-Thank you

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Elf

Elf New Member

Hello
    I'm wondering this too. As he has been permanently banned I don't see why his claim can't be removed. Boost doesn't want any of the items in the players claim- it's just a big inconvenience to the player town.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Berrypai

Berrypai New Member

It's unfortunate that a member of our town was banned, hopefully the issue with his claim can be resolved since it prevents the town from expanding further and we're always in need of expansion with so many active members moving here :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. lttomboyle

lttomboyle New Member

I must concur, it seems as it is time for the server to allow for the removal of his claims. It seemed to be a pretty easy process when someone put their claim to close to mine, I just had to wait 2 weeks.

5. Sow_God

Sow_God Member

Wtf I pvped that guy the other day. Why was he perma banned?

• Dislike Dislike x 1