shit man I need some help

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by Chito5150, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Chito5150

Chito5150 New Member

alrighty then, so, to start things off, I'm going to try and be as detailed as possible. I was in the middle of the ocean with my loyalty III trident and I threw it at the ground and while I was swimming back to it it like sank though the ground it was really weird. I had kinda an oh shit moment so I went with my shovel and mined the shit outta where it disappeared. I asked staff about this and they told me to reload my chunks and swim around it. nothing happened after a while and staff said the lag just made it disappear. I was kinda pissed cause like, I paid actual money for that trident and the fact that it was lost with loyalty III cause I threw it and lag did something to it didn't seem really fair. but what really fucked me up was when this guy named thatgamingsloth texted in chat saying he has my trident. I thought he was just fucking with me at first but he was able to tell me the name for it and list all the enchantments. I asked him how he got it and he says it just appeared in his inventory. I didn't believe him so I asked a staff and they told me he thatslothman said he didn't know what happened. now I really wouldn't care about this but these past few days I've been having all these weird issues. like disappearing items, randomly dying, (I got my stuff back then but had no enchants on them cause staff said the way I died was weird although they couldn't say how I died) and now this my Manx enchanted loyalty III trident despawning in the middle of the ocean and ending up in this guys inventory. I know I sound like a little bitch right now but I'm a little fed up and don't want to spend money on this really good server anymore if my shit just gonna randomly leave my inventory or despawn. thanks for taking the time to read this long ass message and goddamn I typed a lot

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. albasant

albasant Member

Sounds like either your really dellusional or someones fucking with you mod-style. Mabye swich to /blue so you dont have to worry about deaths ? I have no idea.

3. Chito5150

Chito5150 New Member

I was low-key thinking I was getting fucked with cause I am low-key an annoying bitch to some of the mods :p

4. Capsi

Capsi Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'll have a look into this later today for you

5. Chito5150

Chito5150 New Member

thx <3

6. Gamer

Gamer New Member

Yikes, they took it from my inv. I dont know about that one, did you get it back?

7. Capsi

Capsi Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I've teleported around and checked with the other party involved - seemingly you have unintentionally dropped your trident after teleporting to player 'ThatGamingSloth' to clear sand at approx. 49 hours ago.
    As such I won't be able to recover it for you

Thanks.

8. sethreborn4

sethreborn4 New Member

So wait, if i accidentally drop something and someone else picks it up, that item is now theirs? Even if both parties are in absolute agreement that the exchange occurred by accident (the case here) and not through pvp/trade/scam, the staff will not attempt to move the item back to the original owner?

Just want to know for future reference that this is indeed the Applecraft policy on this matter. I ask cause this is exactly the opposite of real life law, and whilst applecraft is a virtual world, it mostly draws its rules from real world laws.

9. CoreLyrixian

CoreLyrixian Moderator Staff Member Moderator

This has occurred in red world where stealing and griefing is allowed. A world where tpkilling and /trust raiding is allowed. So if a player has accidentally dropped an item that someone later picks up and decides to keep, there is nothing in the rules saying that is not allowed. Ethically wrong sure, but not breaking any rules.

Understand that if items or keys bought from the Applecraft store happened to drop immediately after receiving and someone else picked it up and kept it, then we would step in as we have in the past.

Best to be more careful in the future.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. sethreborn4

sethreborn4 New Member

ok, thanks for clarifying @CoreLyrixian . the outcome of this very specific case seems wrong to me (IMHO), even if you take into account the cut-throat world red can be, but it is what it is. My condolences on your loss @Chito5150 .

• Like Like x 1