POLL Should permabanned players claims be reduced to what the built on blue and purple?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WHYdidyouSHOOT, Feb 19, 2020.

?

Should permabanned players claims be reduced to what the built?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. WHYdidyouSHOOT

WHYdidyouSHOOT Member

I think its dumb how a person who broke the rules enough to get permabanned should keep there massive claims. They should be reduced to just build stuff and not expand for 100s of chunks. This will ensure staff are sure about permabanning someone with proof to back up the reason of permabanning. And to the people saying its not fair to the permabanned players. Why would it matter if the player went the extra mile to get a permabanned. Its hard enough already for a player to get permabanned I should know. Ive played here for 2 years and ive had my chance to see some stuff while just being helper.
    Civil discussion in Comments plox.

2. Xyxin

Xyxin New Member

Hey there! as i said in game i completely disagree with this...one is because as stated if someone is perm banned and brought back... even if a mod/admin has finalised the decision of a perm ban there is always a chance of this being changed and they could be brought back... another reason i disagree with this is, in blue and purple (rule 2) you are not allowed to grief unclaimed land... blue and purple were made for CIVIL and chilled out minecraft, however this already happens in red.. when claims expire etc, i could type alot more but i cba

3. WHYdidyouSHOOT

WHYdidyouSHOOT Member

Reduce the claim to builds. Nothing of theirs will be able to be griefed.

4. Tamsin

Tamsin Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'm gonna go ahead and say that it's likely impossible to automate claims to reduce in size to only cover any builds within, and Apple is definitely not going to open up stuff like that griefing, so everything would have to be done by hand...
    I mean, if you're volunteering to spend hours upon hours, days upon days doing this, then by all means. But no one on the staff team, let alone the admins (who are really the ones who should be messing with claims stuff at all, not the mods) has time for anything close to that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1