POLL Should some library crate books be usable on ranged weapons as well as swords?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Moreofus, Nov 10, 2019.

?

Should some of the library crate books be applicable to bows/crossbows/tridents as well as swords?

This poll will close on Nov 30, 2019 at 10:00 PM.
  1. Nope, none of then should be applicable to ranged weapons.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, just the engraved book should be usable on ranged weapons

6.7%
  3. Yes the engraved book and beheading books should be usable on ranged weapons

26.7%
  4. Yes the engraved book and poison books should be usable on ranged weapons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Yes, just the beheading book should be usable on ranged weapons

6.7%
  6. Yes, just the poison book should be usable on ranged weapons

6.7%
  7. Yes the engraved book and poison books should be usable on ranged weapons

26.7%
  8. Yes the beheading book and poison books should be usable on ranged weapons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Yes, beheading engraved and poison library books should be usable on ranged weapons.

26.7%
  1. Moreofus

Moreofus New Member

Hi recently I was thinking about how cool it would be to have a bow that's usable like the a engraved sword, Then I thought wait why aren't beheading and poison books also usable on bows? It just doesn't make scene to me. I talked to some of my friends and most of them agreed with me that some if not all of the Engraved/Poison/Beheading should be used on bow/crossbows as well.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Joe Rogan

Joe Rogan New Member

I think engraved and poison would be cool. Considering you could just make poison arrows i don't think the being able to add the poison book is unfair and adding the Engraved book sound like a cool idea, some people do get bow kills and it would be nice to stack names on a bow as well. Although adding Beheading just seems a little strange, you'd need to be some crazy strong man to take a head off with an arrow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Moreofus

Moreofus New Member

xD all good points but, you cant use other tipped arrows if you just use poison tipped arrows.

• Like Like x 1