So i've been banned for "X-Ray" unfairly.

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by AlbertoGMZ YT, Jun 10, 2019 at 8:33 PM.

1. AlbertoGMZ YT

AlbertoGMZ YT New Member

Name:AlbertoGamezYT
    Ban date: 10/06/2019
    Ban reason: "X-Ray"
    Mod that banned: 2P_
    I was just mining and got only 18 diamonds in 25 damn minutes, I have fortune 3 so i think i found like 10 ores.
    I've been lucky one time and decided to mine like 10x1 blocks on the side and i found diamonds.
    SO yeah I SWEAR on my damn life i didn't even X-Ray
    My pickaxe's bleeding tho it has mending on it so that's one evidence of how much i mined for 18 diamonds.
    It even has unbreaking 3.
    Please understand that i didn't do anything and i think this is an unfair ban.
    Now i'm permanently banned on applecraft and this is the best server of survival i know.
    I think i might have passed so many diamonds in my way yet that isn't considered.
    One idea for the staff is to use x-ray themselves so they can see the ores and not blame us for X-Raying just because we found diamonds.
    I've already done the mistake of X-raying on this server so now i was informed but damn, i was just mining.
    Thanks for reading.
    Have a nice day.

2. AlbertoGMZ YT

AlbertoGMZ YT New Member

Let's not even consider i fell on lava once

3. 2P_

2P_ Server Zebra Moderator

Hello, there are several instances of you illegitimately mining, here are the most obvious them being diamonds. (Let this be known, you were scavenging what someone else didn't uncover in their mines.) Your player and head movement was also very telling.
    In this image you clearly went through someone else's mine, looked up, and uncovered these:
    [​IMG]
    In this second occurrence you went down this players tunnel and saw an easy grab that he missed and made a cover up:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    And in this last screen shot here you made an very obvious change in elevation to get what you were after, that being the diamonds, and continued to mine out the area above: [​IMG]
    For these reasons, as well as your previous offense, you will not be unbanned.

4. AlbertoGMZ YT

AlbertoGMZ YT New Member

5. 2P_

2P_ Server Zebra Moderator

The ban will stay, and I hope the next server you find you will not make the same mistakes.