Sorry for xraying

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Jamesypig2006, Sep 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Jamesypig2006

Jamesypig2006 New Member

Jamesypig2006
    4th September
    Banned for X-ray

I was playing on applecraft when one of my friends (that I will not name because he stopped when I got banned) started xraying. So I downloaded an X-ray texture pack. This was my first time xraying and i was pretty obvious, no wonder they noticed. I saw that someone was selling a sharpness X sword for 10 diamond blocks, I really wanted it. I started xraying intensely and was caught. I am sorry for what i did and have learnt my lesson. I really enjoy the server and a lot of my friends play on it too, and i want to join them sooner than a week

I am sorry, applecraft moderators

Edit: I forgot to mention that I have read through the rules for applecraft after the initial ban.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    • Potato Potato x 1
  2. Tinker

Tinker Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi There

Thank you for taking your time to appeal. Due to this ban being something we as staff take as a big no no , your 7day Shall remain. Please delete this pack , the next time you get caught xraying it will result in a perm ban. PS Props to your friend , they mentioned you were an OG who knew the ore spawning patterns , first time id heard that one :D. See you in a few days

Tink

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Jamesypig2006

Jamesypig2006 New Member

Ok thanks, it’s almost over anyway.

PS I told my friend to stop saying those excuses because they are stupid.