Super unique rare Idea I just got

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Basscat, Nov 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Basscat

Basscat New Member

I was sitting on my bum in class doing nothing, and I had a super exciting idea just come to me.
    what iffff:
    there is a rare that functions as a holdable spawner? like, it spawns the mobs without it actually being placed? 'uuuh but isa thats kind of op'- YES I KNOW OK IT JUST SOUNDS COOL. well. just uh let me know what you think hehe.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Coastal

Coastal New Member

Ooo that sounds interesting. Maybe to balance it they could put a cap on the quantity of mobs spawning per unit of time. Or maybe you use it by right-clicking, and there is a cooldown or something :O

Nice idea OwO

3. Timebound

Timebound New Member

Sadly don't think they would add this, people will just find a way to afk with them
    really cool idea though and maybe with some work it could be implemented :) let's hope

• Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
  4. TheSarchasm

TheSarchasm Moderator Staff Member Moderator

So this has already sort of been done? We have a rare that shoots projectile turtles, ones that shoots rabbits, and one that drops cats and dogs on you. The rabbits and turtles explode, and dogs...don't...do well if you drop them from the sky. I think the cats did OK though.

Anyway, the functionality for having a stick that spawns animals exists. I think the concern would be lag- both the turtle and rabbit cannons lag like a mother. So anything like that would have to have a significant cool down. Or the animals would have to explode. Maybe both.

• Informative Informative x 1