The ban appeal..

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Alex Pino, Apr 16, 2019 at 3:01 PM.

1. Alex Pino

Alex Pino New Member

In-game name:AlexTheW33b
    Ban date:4/15/19
    Ban reason (if known):xray and ban evading
    Moderator who banned (if known):Ipazo? i believe i don't remember completely (sorry if I butchered ur name and spelled it wrong)
    Comments/explanation: Did I AlexTheW33b Xray? yes, I have but it was more of a peer pressure xray. Basically my friends and I were raided and lost all of our diamonds and they were so salty they voted someone to xray our diamonds back. Of course i was voted and I just said fuck it.. (which i realize was stupid) I got caught (obviously) and was banned for a week. Just a temp ban. I thought that was fair and wanted to leave it at that but, my friends, who were at my house at the time witnessed this happen. My one friend, Michael who decided he wanted to join the server and give the people a peace of mind. I asked him over and over to not do it because the ending wont be good for both of us (and it wasn't.. spoiler alert). My dumb ass was just kind of watching because he was being funny so I asked him to say a few jokes abt my ban (because i was also a tad salty. But then i realized, we had the same ip and he was talking about my ban which made it look like a ban invasion. Little do you know 5 mins after i tell him to stop because we are gonna get perma banned, He gets a dm by the admin asking why he was ban evading. Instead of talking to the admin he instead gave attitude and stupid ass responses. We both got perma banned and im depressed. I would just like to clear up that I was stupid in this situation and definitely in the wrong, I should've never downloaded the xray client to begin with but it'll NEVER happen again. I never intended to hack on the server because i genuinely loved that server and i would grind it constantly all day. I mean no harm to the server and if i get a second chance I'll be better. I understand that the admins were doing their job in the server and I can understand the mixup because as a former admin to a very dead server i would've done the same thing to someone like me. I would just like to say again that I am very sorry and that it would be an honor to get a second chance.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019 at 4:20 AM
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DKKitty

DKKitty Meowderator Staff Member Moderator

3. Pazo

Pazo Member Staff Member Admin

I will lift the permanent ban. But the temporary ban remains. If serious offences are repeated again on either of the accounts. then it will be a permanent ban across the entire premises (both accounts). Please follow our rules if you wish to continue playing on Applecraft. Thank you and we'll see you in 7 days.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Alex Pino

Alex Pino New Member

Thank
    Thank you so much i really appreciate it and i'm looking forward to seeing you in 7 days!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019 at 3:27 PM
    • Like Like x 1