Titan Vote Reward broken..

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by Dmnchild, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Dmnchild

Dmnchild New Member

Before its said its an unlucky thing, read it out.
    For me its been broken for quite some time.. But:

I vote on all 3 sites. It seems one will get eaten by the system every three days, when my vote reward for titan should be due. The game goes to the escape screen where it would normally give me my reward, and then nothing. Not even a crap reward.

I vote on other 2 sites, all fine, I get my crap rewards.

/vote shows that I voted all 3 times, so it is getting lost on the AC side.

I vote on alt or kids account, all 3 work fine. So its not a site down or anything like that..

Ive been watching this for some time, and I gripped all my logs just to see how long its been since an epic/rare reward from rank.

So its obviously something broken possibly just for me. Is it possible to rank down, and then back up and see if it puts in the correct stuff so I actually receive my rewards? This is one of the primary reasons to have titan, and if I have 0 chance to get anything good, this is very busted :|

• Like Like x 1
  2. cquante

cquante New Member

You know, I've noticed this too. I don't get the titan rewards I use to get, such as spawners, eggs, and more. I don't know if the ratio of votes/rewards has been changed, or if something else is wrong. As an example, I haven't received one birthday key as part of a vote, and it's the 25th of the month.

3. Dmnchild

Dmnchild New Member

Birthday keys are irrelevant to my issues. Those are on a different system that are player wide, not part of the titan 3 day thing. I was hesitant to even post because I know a lot of people complain about rewards and not getting epic stuff etc. mine is completely different as it the is processed, it goes to give me the reward, the screen shifts to the escape screen, just like it does when it pays out, and then nothing at all. On the vote screen it shows I voted.

Mods and admins want to blame the vote sites for this, but this isn’t the case. Anyone with the technical know how should see that it’s on AC it poofs. There’s also the argument the plugin is broken. This is also incorrect as I logged my kids elite account immediately after mine to vote (she’s on the same 3 day rotation as me it seems) and I got an egg. All three votes went through.

This is very frustrating as a titan the primary train for donating up that high was the vote rewards. It always hasn’t been this way, just this past month or so.

Hoping an admin or server coder will see past the normal complaints and try to help me, but so far it seems like a long shot. I’m thinking I might setup and record my vote session just to show it’s not the normal “oh I have bad rng “.

Tonight’s and tomorrow votes will be fine, but day 3 I will lose the epic loots.

I support the server a lot and don’t regret donating, but this really needs addressed. (A lot as in donations and tons of votes from my main account and like 15 alts;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. applebranch

applebranch Owner Staff Member Owner

Hey @Dmnchild

I'll check this out today and see where the issue is occurring.

5. applebranch

Thanks for being so clear about what was happening Dmnchild - it's helped me find the problem. Some of the vote armour rewards (which all donors have a chance of getting every 9 votes) were configured incorrectly after the voting plugin was updated.

That means that those votes that were being eaten were your vote armour votes - they will work correctly from here on out.

• Like Like x 1
  6. EpicHyato

EpicHyato New Member

Makes sense.. yesterday was my third day voting and I got no rewards either. Four days earlier, same difference. I was confident Titan rank was a big scam, but it seems it was just configured incorrectly. Hopefully now we'll get some rewards that are worth. Still day 25 into no keys.. wondering if that was part of the issue?

7. Batarian

Batarian Member

Damn cuz, I'm down like 30 sets of vote armor then

8. albasant

albasant Member

Aw whyd u say anything i dont want vote armour again :/

9. Batarian

Batarian Member

Vote armor has lore now

10. applebranch

@EpicHyato Crate keys are working fine, it's just a completely random chance to get them and is unaffected by your donor rank. The plugin checks to see if you've won a crate key before it checks all other rewards, so donors won't miss out on a crate key just because of their every 9th vote reward.

11. TheSwaGrinder

TheSwaGrinder New Member

Honestly, rewarding a $150 rank with a pickaxe doesn't feel right. I don't expect to get more spawners or eggs either. I'd rather take the $1 than a dia pickaxe :eek:

And as a sidenote: I also tend to lose votes every few days, I've yet to see my first 'Titan' reward in january