"Topiary Sheers" Item Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Zero_83, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:26 AM.

1. Zero_83

Zero_83 Unoffical Cat of the Server

The gift of designing and molding shrubs or bushes is a work of art. It's a gifted talent that takes time and patience in perfecting the right look for each client. The tree speaks to the worker and helps determine the best look for each shrub, bush, tree, so that'll it'll have the best....NOT ANY MORE!!!

Sick of leaves hovering in the sky waiting forever in a day for them to decay?!?!

Waiting around forever just so you can gather the saplings or clear an area?!?!

Well not anymore with Topiary Sheers!!!

Just left clicking on leaves in your own claim blows away the work of waiting by quickly speeding up the rate of despawning!
    POOF!!!
    A Days Work Completed In Mere Seconds!!!

TL;DR
    Haha, okay okay I know it's a bad infomercial sell! But yeah, it doesn't have to be sheers it can be something completely different or something unique that speeds up the leaf decay. It will only work in claims the player owns as not to grief other player's tress/spawn/etc. Or could be a /setflag feature for Titans or other ranks. Because I don't know about anyone else...waiting for leaves to decay is really painful!

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. CD_Marauder

CD_Marauder Pokémon Master Staff Member Moderator

Would it be able to check for human placed leaves? Wouldn't want to yeet decorative leaves.

3. Zero_83

Zero_83 Unoffical Cat of the Server

Oh gosh that's true D8! I guess you'd have to make a special area, like most do anyways, for chopping down trees and either using the tool there or setting the flag just in that claim.

4. CD_Marauder

CD_Marauder Pokémon Master Staff Member Moderator

Actually I think placed leaves have an NBT tag, since minecraft doesnt decay them.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. smbailey

smbailey New Member

Right, speeding up decay should work only on leaves that would naturally decay. But it could even be something that instantly decays all decaying leaves in a radius around the player.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Maahtt

Maahtt Bruh Staff Member Moderator

This as a Titan Flag would be perfect!

• Winner Winner x 1