POLL TP Killing please stop allowing it and make sticc boi give me back my items

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by WildCow08, May 16, 2019.

?

do you support tp killing

1. yes

60.0%
  2. no

40.0%
  1. WildCow08

WildCow08 New Member

please stop allowing it and make sticc boi give me back my items please use the poll to support this tp killing is not alright

2. WildCow08

WildCow08 New Member

btw i legit just had to make an account here just so i could type this lol

3. R0B1N0

R0B1N0 Moderator Moderator

Heya! If you don't like tpkilling, we have a world for you (Insert nice background here)
    It's called /blue! Woop woop! We have rules against tpkilling and you won't lose your stuff. Just saying

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. Woody2Minecraft

Woody2Minecraft Active Member

I despise tp killers to the point that I wish they would all rot in a cell until the cell rotted away. Then when the cell rotted away, I wish they would be burned at the stake. However, because Wilderness is just that: wild, I do support the least amount of rules as possible. If people want to be jerks, then they can be jerks. Of course, their reputation will be ruined, but people like that don't care.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DKKitty

DKKitty Meowderator Staff Member Moderator

as mentioned above, tpkilling is banned on /blue world,

blue world is a safe survival experience, whereas /red is more ruthless with raiding and /wilderness is wild with fewer rules still.

the worlds are separated like this to cover different setups to match users playstyles,
    if you want a safe survival experience where you can protect your items and builds and people cannot randomly kill you, then /blue is the place to be!

6. cquante

cquante New Member

NEVER kill TP! You never know when you'll need it.

7. MelonMarauda

MelonMarauda Master Teapot

I'm so confused, just don't accept random TPs? Become a ruthless TP killer yourself? TP killing is fun, I think it should be allowed on blue, liven up the player experience a bit more, y'know?