Vote dollars

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gyaxia, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Gyaxia

Gyaxia New Member

I don't know if someone already asked this. I asked in Purple if there is a way to use dollars from another server there because I have more than 100 dollars in red that I won't use, the only interesting item in red's legend shop is unplaceable book, and I started to play in purple, red is still my main server, I vote there but I'm losing a lot of dollars that I could use in purple, so I wanted to know if there is any reason why dollars can't be used in others servers or if someday we will be able to spend the dollars we have in one server in another server.

Also sorry if I said something bad but I don't talk too much english so I tried to explain myself as best as I could.

2. TheAncapGent

TheAncapGent Active Member

I don't know the answer to your question, but I might have a temporary solution for you. Maybe you could try and find someone with vote dollars on Purple who also plays on Red and would like to trade? It could be like if I (play Blue tho) were interested, then you could tell me, what you wanted to buy in Purple for VD and vice versa, then we would just give each other the items.
    Dunno if there's different prices on the items between the servers tho.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Gyaxia

Gyaxia New Member

Could be a solution if red's legend shop has something interesting but it has not. It only has unplaceable book (is fine but I don't need it and is only 25$ while books in purple are 50/100$) and pets(that I see useless because you can't use them on spawn or shop world so is not easy show them(?)). Also would work if someone want 100 heads but not sure anyone does.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Lornon001

Lornon001 New Member

I find the idea very interesting and worthwhile. I think you have a point being able to transfer your vote dollars from one server to another internally. The only reason I can think of is the plugin that they use might need to be changed in some way to allow this but it would be beneficial for the server I think to have this abolity.

5. Timebound

Timebound New Member

Honestly, every player's balance should be global, I personally can't see a reason why you shouldn't be able to have the same balance on all worlds, it's not unfair or OP

• Like Like x 1