POLL Wilderness event

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by PeeledBlackMan, Feb 4, 2019.

?

Do you think wilderness events is a good idea?

1. yes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. no

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. maybe (lemme know ur thoughts)

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. PeeledBlackMan

PeeledBlackMan Member

Heyya

Eversince I made a post on wilderness events on general. I have been thinking about some events that coud be done in the wilderness. I have some ideas ready, but I'm not to sure about them being good events. So if any1 has more ideas I'll be happy to hear them out. I'm pretty sure we can do a wilderness event. I can arrange the needed stuff and rewards.

(Keep in mind that PvP plays a big part in wilderness, so base ur ideas around pvp. Or just try to make one that doesnt involve pvp)

I'll be working out my own ideas on how ot make em work in wilderness. Ofc you can host the events yourself, But if you can't just contact any member of The Purge or me if i'm online. And they will inform me about it.

Some of my Idea's;
    Raiding battle
    PvP event
    Chest Hunt
    Best looking base

I'll be working these ideas out.

(Rewards won't be any items that will harm the vanilla experience since thta is what wilderness stands for the most)

I have found a major flaw in the idea. Ofcourse people might try to scam with paying something to enter the event. THIS WONT BE THE CASE! All events dont by me will be free to enter, For something like a pvp event u wont be needing any gear (I'll get everyone that participates the needed stuff). So as soon as you see someone asking payment to enter an event or anything like that BE WARY it can be a scam since its allowed on wilderness!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  2. MelonMarauda

MelonMarauda Master Teapot

I need a maybe response for the poll

3. PeeledBlackMan

PeeledBlackMan Member

ur maybe repsonse is there, please fill me in with your thoughts about the concept

4. MelonMarauda

MelonMarauda Master Teapot

While I think wilderness events could work and could be interesting given the mechanics of the server I feel they would need to be limited to things like treasure hunts or large raids. PvP events would need to be officially sponsored by the staff team otherwise there would probably be far too much chaos considering the lack of claims and PvP free areas. I like the idea of raid wars but they also would get rather messy (although that's probably half the point :p). I guess I'm really just unsure how they would successfully run.

5. PeeledBlackMan

PeeledBlackMan Member

I got told that staff would be willing to help if it was needed for events. Now i think some of them indeed need help from the staff. But i think the events would be succesfull at peak hours and some of them will be better off on less busy hours. And yeah im hoping other ppl come up with ideas aswell.