xray appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by rainbowtyrant, Jun 11, 2019 at 3:34 PM.

1. rainbowtyrant

rainbowtyrant New Member

In game name: rainbowtyrant
    ban date: june 11
    ban reason: xray
    moderator who banned: murph329
    comments/explanation
    This is all my fault due 2 me being new to mc and not having read the /rules. i didnt read them because i assumed it was just dont kill on trades and dont hack. i have a friend who plays on this server who has been playing mc for a long time and he has texture packs. i thought they were cool but not enough to go download one. one time he showed me a texture pack were he could see through stone and other things straight to ore. i thought that was cool, but at that point was VERY new 2 minecraft and didnt realize how helpful it was. later i was just thinking back to it and realized i could really use that and its not a mod its a texture pack so its ok. turns out its now. i doubt this is going to do anything but i would really like if i could get the ban shortened. i will read /rules as soon as i get back on mc server. i didnt mean to cheat. thanks for reading.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. rainbowtyrant

rainbowtyrant New Member

i also forgot to mention i had only been xraying for a few mins when the mods saw me (that was my first time getting it to work) so gj lol and also is there a way to buy unbans on this server? this weekend would be the last time i could play with my friend on mc for about 9 weeks.

3. Murph

Murph Redmin Staff Member Admin

g'day mate murph here unfortunatly we dont sell unbans so you will need to wait out the 7 days
    please take this time to read the rules and delete any xray packs you may have

we look forward to seeing you in a week

4. rainbowtyrant

rainbowtyrant New Member