Xray resource pack ban

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Tobi, Jan 12, 2020 at 11:15 AM.

1. Tobi

Tobi New Member

In-game name: TobioRy
    Ban date: 11-01-2020
    Ban reason (if known): xray 1st Resource pack
    Moderator who banned (if known): Jayyscott
    Comments/explanation:

Yesterday I got banned for using a xray texture rss pack. I know and understand now it is forbidden and I regret that I used it. Before I started on this server I searched for the rules on this website but I couldn't find any of it. I didn't expect that you would already been banned for 7 days, what is in my opinion a very long time for the first mistake you make. I think it would have been better to just first give a text warning by a talk from a mod instead of just immediately ban someone. 7 days is long and people that really like to play Minecraft would rather start over on a different server instead of waiting 7 days. If the mod just said to me it was forbidden the moment he saw me using the xray texture resource pack I would immedietly deleted it from my game and played the game without the xray resource pack. Ive learned my lessons and I hope I can play on this server earlier instead as 7 days otherwise im sure going to check another server because the waiting is to long.

Thanks for reading,

TobioRy

2. Jayscott

Jayscott that posh kid Staff Member Moderator

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to apologize and write the appeal, however rules are rules and the 7 day ban will stay in place, just like for everybody else. Please come back without any packs/clients otherwise the 2nd offence will result in a permanent ban.

Thanks, Jayyscott

• Like Like x 1
  3. XMorrox

XMorrox Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Also for future reference, you can do /rules in-game for a short version and go to the "wiki" page on forums for all server rules and such. :) If you really had looked everywhere, it's right there when you click that.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1