A Letter from KingKaiMC

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by KingKaiMC, Oct 14, 2020.

1. KingKaiMC

KingKaiMC New Member

In-game name: KingKaiMC
    Ban date: 14/10/2020
    Ban reason (if known): Criticizing the Government
    Moderator who banned (if known): Spooner684
    Comments/explanation:

For the last two months, I've been a staunch advocate of No Crate November on Red Server. Noting that Library Crate 2019 created a handful of unkillable players who could fly around all day murdering anyone outside of their claim, I strongly suggested that we avoid bringing it back in any form.

As is the case for all dissident movements, this vocal opposition to the official plan did not escape the eye of the government. As the movement's popularity grew, it increasingly ruffled feathers, and I began to be smited on the regular, and jailed arbitrarily.

Things finally came to a head in the early hours of Tuesday morning, when my offices were raided by craven government lackeys Spooner684 and vvCute. They confiscated all copies of my revolutionary essay "The November That Wasn't" and fed my pet African Gray Parrot a cookie.

I was banned, and told in no uncertain terms that this was only the beginning if I didn't change my ways. I am currently in hiding in Latin America, but to my fellow revolutionaries who want a real future for PvP and the economy on Red Server I say: Never give up, never give in.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
  2. Spooner684

Spooner684 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Not sure how to reapond to that..........
    So I won't.

Please freshen up on the server rules while your one day ban for multiple grief offenses is in effect. As this is only a 24 hour ban you have less then a day to re-familiarize yourself with the rules.

Be warned that future grief offenses will result in a much longer ban.

Appeal denied.

• Potato Potato x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. ShadowDelux

ShadowDelux Applecraft’s Finest Staff Member Admin

vive la résistance

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1