A mod banned everyon on my ip for no reason (4 people)

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by DamiondaGOAT, Jun 29, 2020.

1. DamiondaGOAT

DamiondaGOAT New Member

In-game name:DamiondaGOAT
    Ban date:today
    Ban reason (if known):it was x ray second offence but now it changed to none
    Moderator who banned (if known):At first it was elementaltiger_1985, now it says starlyte
    Comments/explanation: So I was the one who was perm banned and my cousin who play on the server were perm banned for the reason none and it kept changing to other reasons. My cousins were all running around and not doing anything. The mod starylyte said I was using the alts but I don't think I can make 3 computer move all at once.

• Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
  2. Staralyte

Staralyte Moderator Staff Member Moderator

If they share the same ip address yes then they were banned. I banned the ip address of darkshark42 because it was explained to me that they were in fact damiondagoat. Since damiondagoat's ip is the same as Darkshark42 Yes it was banned.. you may not use an alt to reenter the game after you have been perm banned.. we have no way of telling who is playing on the account. we only have an account with several alts. The ip is banned for ban evasion since Darkshark42 was being played by damiondagoat at the time.

3. bella2615

bella2615 New Member

IGN: devilishlybella. I guess it says that it was being played by the same person who was perm banned, but it wasn’t. We are just all on vacation now so we have the same IP address. You also banned me and MichaeldaGOAT. Him and I won’t even have the same ip as Damion. We won’t even be in the same state by next week. I’m missing out on playing a fun server due to me staying with Damion, Michael, and darkshark.

4. DamiondaGOAT

DamiondaGOAT New Member

Okay I get that dakrshark42 but why did u perm ban all my ips just cause I have family that play applecraft does not mean its my alt. also why would I spend money on alts. U act like a 13 year old would have 3 different alts and be able to move all 3 of them at the same time. We all joined at the same time so why would I need a alt if I was not perm banned. MY account was the one perm banned originally and now it changes between 2 different reason one saying none and one saying x ray second offence. IT makes no seance that u ban someone (perm ban) for the reason none.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  5. Staralyte

Staralyte Moderator Staff Member Moderator

once you have come on the account with an alt the ip gets banned.. it is called ban evasion..

6. bella2615

bella2615 New Member

Wait so i can't get unbanned?? And what about my appeal. I just feel like you are missing the point... I am NOT his alt. I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful to any staff because I appreciate what you all do. I'm just getting a bit frusterated that you keep saying that I am banned for being his alt. So basically what you're saying is that I'm his alt just because I'm staying over his house? Like c'mon.

7. DamiondaGOAT

DamiondaGOAT New Member

This makes no sence u have no proof of them being my alt Im not gonna spen like 100 dollars just to go on some server and I don't think I would spend more money on my alt then my real account they are my family just cause I got perm banned and they went to fist that makes no sence that they have to get banned for comeing over to my house.

8. misty_firefly

misty_firefly Moderator Staff Member Moderator

As I explained on Bella's post, they are not banned, they just cannot play at your house with your IP. YOUR IP is banned, not the individual accounts.

• Informative Informative x 1