An accidental ban

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by KilluaGOAT_, May 1, 2021.

1. KilluaGOAT_

KilluaGOAT_ New Member

Hello
    my username is KilluaGOAT_ and i was banned today as of may 1st by accident

i have a really crappy computer and tend to lag a lot and one of your mods noticed me lagging trying to get back to the blue server thinking i was hacking ( i was lagging a lot) and i unfortunately got perma banned for water walking by KingKaiMC but it was a big accident (i started on April 4th and have been playing a lot) my misfortune and wishes to be un banned

-KilluaGOAT_

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. KilluaGOAT_

KilluaGOAT_ New Member

i really hope i get un banned iv'e been working really hard for my netherite armor

(explanation the servers were reset on the blue server kicking everyone out so i went to red and realized i was under water so i was trying to get out but my lag was horrible and as i try to get on land i get kicked out of mine craft and when i get back on it says i was perma banned by using Jesus hacks when i was just lagging a lot i wish i could talk over discord but the links don't work for me

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. KingKaiMC

KingKaiMC Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi! I'm the moderator who issued your ban. What I saw was you standing on water for fifteen or so seconds before logging out (as in the screenshot attached).

However, upon discussion with a few moderators, we agree that this could occur due to severe lag instead of a hacked client, and therefore your ban has been rescinded. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and look forward to seeing you back on the server!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 1, 2021
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. KilluaGOAT_

KilluaGOAT_ New Member

Thank you so much i have a potato pc and i just enjoy playing with what i have

• Friendly Friendly x 4