Armourstand Competition. All Servers

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by R0B1N0, Apr 18, 2020.

Tags:
  1. R0B1N0

R0B1N0 Epic Gamer Boi Staff Member Moderator

Armour Stand Competition!

Hello all! I have arranged a neat competition! Considering the armour stand plugin, I have decided to challenge you all to make a scene using them in clever ways. This will be open to the blue and purple world, make sure to build on only one world! There will be three winners, one from blue world, one from purple world and one on red!
    All team members will win an exclusive rare.

Scenes can be as big as you like, however I will be marking on armour stand skill, creativity and the build that the scene is in. Teams are allowed, not bigger than 3 people!
    NO inappropriate builds, following the usual AC rules!

Builds can be sent through the forums, discord or I would love a personal, in game tour! Please give your builds creative names, any questions, reach out to me.
    Builds to be entered by Saturday 30th May. Best of luck!

Last edited: May 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. R0B1N0

NOW RED AS WELL! Tokki do be sponsoring. <3

3. TheNickWylde

TheNickWylde Member

Pity we don't have access to the movement feature on the AS plugin...

4. EveAlex2015

EveAlex2015 Member

Can non-titans be on teams, to help with structures

5. R0B1N0

Yes!

6. R0B1N0

Format for entering:
    Name of your build:
    IGN (+teammembers)
    World you build it in:
    Home name/Coords for it:

Any fun stories about it. theme or inspiration (If you want to share :) )

Msg me on discord if you'd like to give a tour!

7. BuddhaBoi

BuddhaBoi New Member

Do team members each get 64db or is it a split prize?

8. R0B1N0

it is split, am poor, sorry ;-;

9. Wille

Wille Member

Name of your build:
    Smiddler's Fishing Boat

IGN (+teammembers): ob6

World you build it in: Red World

Home name/Coords for it: The coords are -1245 / -4305
    my personal sethome for it is called: boat
    It is very close to /spawn. in fact it borders the spawn claim. there is also a map to it at /shop ob6
    if im online when you are I would be happy to give you the tour. it is a small build however.

Smiddler's fishing boat has a lot of history. it has had multiple waves of extreme griefs subjected to it in the past (you may find out why when you experience the boat), leading to me having to expand the claim and spend days cleaning up.

It also has alot of lore. Smiddler is but a poor fisherman. he is found on the front deck of the boat. because red is a dangerous place, he has chosen to settle down and lead a simpler life with little possessions. He has also made his containers on his claim set to public access in good faith, to stop people from trying to raid and kill him. sometimes there is good loot in the chest on the back of the boat. all he asks is that you do not steal his catch inside the cabin.

as you pull up to the boat coming from spawn, you may notice a whirlpool leading to the mouth of an underwater sea monster. his name is KARL. He ate Smiddler's wife. inside is some more lore on that story but it isnt finished being built yet. Please do not consider the interior of KARL as being part of this contest.

Also btw I am fully aware Smiddler himself is not an armour stand. I prefer the look of him the way he is.

The build has been around since I was a noob on the server over a year ago, but I recently majorly renovated it for this contest. In celebration I am making a custom banner rare with an item rename tag with the theme of the fishing boat. I will distribute one during the tour if you want one.

Also this build won a red-only contest hosted by murphy back in the day. but it wasn't related to aesthetics at all. ;)

• Winner Winner x 3
  10. Broccoli

Broccoli Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Name of your build: café
    IGN (+teammembers): broko
    World you build it in: purple
    Home name/Coords for it: /home cafe

11. MechanicBrush21

MechanicBrush21 New Member

Name of the Build: Aeronaut International (AI)
    IGN (+team members): MechanicBrush21, Dflowerss, RJ_10_10
    World built in: Blue World
    Coords/Home name: It’s my shop, to get there /shop MechanicBrush21 but the coords are x=338 z=-56
    If I’m online, I’d be more than happy to give a tour!

Lore:
    This is no ordinary plot of land, nor an ordinary Applecraft shop. Legends tell of a great treasure buried below the fabled mountains of the Mesa Titan Shop District, of a mystical cave in which there grows priceless crystals of unfathomable power around a magic lake

Driven by these legends, a crew of aeronauts has set out to conquer the mysteries and discover what lies beneath. Their great ship parks beside a cliff-like mountain and the aeronauts begin excavating a deep quarry before being interrupted by a rather grouchy witch whose hut lies beside the quarry, across from which a small cave may lead to anether dimension (yes the spelling mistake is on purpose). -Traveling down the minecart system and through the hut the onlooker may notice a few strange things that perhaps might not fit inside this scene…bits of cobweb litter the arena and in the dark live terrible creatures: a race of player-sized spiders that have come to live in these mountains between the abandoning of the Cave and the beginning of the Excavation. They guard the entrance to the underground chamber jealously and have disguised it well: Can you find it?

Underground crystals glow with unnatural light and the lake is bright in the night. Ruins stand in this place, but also something perhaps a bit newer…discover the hidden entrance to another sector of this adventure-style shop filled with bubbling vials. It seems a mad scientist has made their home in the crystal cave and is conducting some…experiments on the spiders…

The cave and lab are not completed yet, please do not consider them as part of the submission.

Good luck to everyone, and thanks for an amazing competition!

Last edited: May 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. McCoy41611 (Wiz)

McCoy41611 (Wiz) Active Member

Name of your build:
    McCoy's Tavern
    IGN: McCoy41611
    World you build it in:blue
    Home name/Coords for it: /home bar (X:21043 Y:73 Z:40281)

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  13. Pieter Sielie

Pieter Sielie New Member

PeteTV
    Blue
    tp called R0B (last sethome) = X: -19102 Y: 35 Z: -1535
    Mace Windu fought an legendary battle against senator palpatine trying to defend the last wayfinder, Windu knew his every move and won him without any challenge however while palpatine was knocked down mace windu picked up palpatine's lightsaber while teaching him a lesson but the suddenly got shocked with a full blast. Just before palpatine could take it windu jumped in destroying the wayfinder but sacrificing his own life with it. The explosion of the wayfinder exploded and brought many different universes together. suddenly darth mole appeared but with him came yoda and luke skywlaker. Both of them were so connected with the force they knew what was going on, however they didn't know that Darth Maul was only defending the 2 Jedi because was kylo ren was already through to the Minecraft dimension trying to take over the world But ignorant thinking it would be easy.. and not thinking of his consequences and killing the first pigman he realized his mistake and was doomed from the start and with no escape he had to face the trouble coming his way.

14. Wille

Wille Member

yo where my prize at