ban apeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Ericyushi, May 24, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Ericyushi

Ericyushi New Member

hi i was banned about 2 months ago for newbie trolling im so sorry for what i did and i hope that you guys can forgive me because ive learned from my mistake and i want to be apart of this amazing community, i also think i got banned because i was pretty toxic and mean in the chat and i discussed politics when being warned not to so yeah i was apretty ass hole to some of the players however it says im just banned for newbie trolling

reason Newbie trolling

moderator yeeterspooker

date about 2 months ago but unclear

in game name ericyushi

ban is permanent

Last edited: May 24, 2021
    • Potato Potato x 2
  2. yeeterspooky

yeeterspooky Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello Ericyushi and thank you for using the proper ban appeal format.

You managed to rack up 7 mutes within a week of playing, and 3 of those were on the same day. 3 days later, you managed to get another 3 mutes within the same day and 2 days after that you managed to get another mute. You were also told MANY times by staff and players to keep politics and such out of chat and to read /rules, but you did not listen. Because of this, I came to the conclusion that you were trolling. Your ban will not be lifted at this time, however, you are free to appeal later for another chance.

3. Ericyushi

Ericyushi New Member

PLEASE GIVE ME 1 MORE CHANCE I BEG i know what i did was wrong and i will never do it again also i never hacked or did anything game breaking, im also much more mature now than i was before so i think everyone should deserve another chance because ive seen people x raying and getting their bans lifted and what i did was super wrong but i did not do anything game breaking i was just being an ass and by the way i wasbt actually discussing politics all i said was trump

Last edited: May 24, 2021
    • Potato Potato x 5
  4. yeeterspooky

yeeterspooky Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Sorry dude, but you just had too many chances. You gotta remember you did all of this within 1 week. You were told multiple times to stop and it continued.

feel free to re-appeal in the future.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Ericyushi

Ericyushi New Member

yeeter please i made some good firned in this server and im going through hard times. ive looked at other cases and they say the second ban is the perma ban i got my perma ban on the first time

• Potato Potato x 2
  6. Sarchasm

Sarchasm Ancient Being Unbound from Time and Space Staff Member Moderator

1) This is only standard procedure for xray.
    2) You were banned after your 7th offense.

• Winner Winner x 1