Ban Appeal For WildBlooper

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by WildBlooper, Nov 27, 2020.

1. WildBlooper

WildBlooper New Member

In game name: WildBlooper
    Ban date: Nov 27th, 2020
    Reason: I assume it's because I managed to mine 38 diamonds in one mining trip.
    Moderator: Unknown

Explanation: Ok, so I don't really know why I was banned, but if I had to guess it's because I got a massive diamond haul last night. It probably looks like I used some kind of diamond finding mod, but I didn't. This is the first minecraft survival server I've ever played on that wasn't pay to win, and had I known about this policy I would have recorded my mining trip. My haul last night was by far the largest diamond haul I've mined EVER. I got lucky and found a mineshaft and two ravines plus a big cave near y11. Everyone who had been there either ignored the place and kept strip mining, or walked a tiny way in then promptly left. I can show you my mining path, I can still remember where I went. I was not cheating. I just got extremely lucky. From now on I will always record my mining trips so that you don't have to take my word for it.

Thank you.
    -Wild

• Potato Potato x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. smbailey

smbailey Member

Hello WildBlooper,

Thank you for posting in the correct format, but your account has not been banned on the server. What message are you receiving when you try to log in?

Thanks,
    smbailey

3. WildBlooper

WildBlooper New Member

I'm in jail

4. smbailey

smbailey Member

Ah well in that case, message an online moderator in-game. They can let you know what you're in for and how long the sentence is.