Ban Appeal V.2 - With format

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by ArcanesDreams, Apr 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArcanesDreams

ArcanesDreams New Member

In Game Name: ArcanesDreams
    Ban Date: 4/28/2021
    Ban Reason: X-ray
    Banned By: Carnisaurus

( Copy @ Pasted Explanation )

Hello I was recently banned on one of your servers ( purple ) @ When I got confronted about the situation they provided me with stating that they have been suspecting me over a course of a couple of days. I understand if they saw me get a rate of like 10 diamonds per every 8 mins but with the footage recorded I was following a distinct pattern constantly with following the following steps

5 x 2 Pick mining
    Y = 11

* I turn at most clogged up ores like Coal @ Redstone since using an efficiency 6 diamond pick you can not instantly mine most of the ores in Minecraft so to save me time I make a turn ( 80% of the time its right ) To avoid the troubles of mining the ores. One of the mainly only times that I go straight through the pile of ores is when there is gravel on either sides so I do not have to move the direction I am currently going.

So if possible could I get my case reviewed again.

( When staff confronted me I provided them with this evidence @ they used the fact that I was using something since it favored in me getting diamonds )

2. MelonMarauda

MelonMarauda Master Teapot Staff Member Admin

Hey ArcanesDreams,
    Your case has been brought to the attention of the admins. We have reviewed it and found that there was not enough evidence to support the ban. Sorry for the inconvenience. Your ban will be lifted and xray records removed.
    Enjoy your stay
    Melon

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.