Ban Appeal - X-Ray

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by adrianne higgins, Nov 25, 2021 at 5:28 AM.

1. adrianne higgins

adrianne higgins New Member

In-game name: driefx
    Ban date: 11/25/21
    Ban Reason: X-Ray (first offense)
    Moderator: I'm not sure

Reason/Explanation: Hi there, firstly I would like to apologize for my actions, I had no intention of breaking the rules of the server, I foolishly just did not read the rules, If I had read them, I would of never turned x-ray on. I apologize for my foolishness.
    I was getting pretty frustrated not being able to find diamonds after about 45 minutes, so I resulted to x-raying. I had it on for about 5 minutes before my pc began intensely lagging out so I turned it off, that's when I was greeted by a moderator. I really enjoy the environment of applecraft and I've been having the most fun I've had in a while on a Minecraft server genuinely. I would really like to return as soon as possible, and I again apologize and acknowledge my mistake. Thank you so much for your time.

2. adrianne higgins

adrianne higgins New Member

Hi! After reading through the mod list, I figured out the moderator who banned me was kaylercode. Again, Thank you so much!

3. kaylercode

kaylercode Moderator Moderator

Hi driefx!

Thank you so much for using the correct ban appeal format! I appreciate your apology and understand your frustration with trying to find diamonds. Although it can be tough sometimes, xray is never allowed on the server - even if you weren't aware of the rules. You should always read a server's rules before playing so you can avoid doing anything that's against them. Since you were indeed xraying, you must wait out the remaining 6 days of your ban. I hope you understand our reasoning. I encourage you to return to applecraft, without your xray, after your ban expires. But until that time comes, read over our complete list of rules here: https://applecraft.org/community/wiki/server-rules/

-kaylercode