POLL Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by banble_, May 22, 2020.

1. banble_

banble_ New Member

In-game name: Banble_
    Ban date: 22-5-2020
    Ban reason (if known): x-raying
    Moderator who banned (if known): malpatch
    Comments/explanation: I was banned for using xray while i admit i used it yesterday but today i really wasn't x-raying i for real was lucky with random mining im playing alot of uhc to so i know where to mostly find the good loot. I hope to be unbanned so i can play again and i already deleted the texture yesterday because i didn't feel good about it.

2. Malpatch

Malpatch Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi Banble_

Thanks for taking the time to write a ban appeal and using the correct format.

And thank you again for your ... confession?
    Unfortunately, I will not be uplifting or shortening your temporary ban. Regardless of when you've used x-ray, you'll still have to do the time for not adhering to the server rules.

As for your mining today, here are screenshots of the diamonds you've dug.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On the right of the first image, the diamond you've mined there could be considered you just getting lucky, but the other two indicate more typical x-ray usage behaviour as you've conveniently altered your mining altitude to come across those diamonds.

These tell me that you're still using some form of x-ray and I must warn you that should you continue to use illegitimate advantages in-game when you come back, you will be permanently banned.

Please take this time to remove it and to read our server rules.

Cheers.