ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by fakedoll, Jun 18, 2020.

1. fakedoll

fakedoll New Member

In-game name: FakeDolls
    Ban date: 18/6/2020
    Ban reason (if known): reason says its xray first offense
    Moderator who banned (if known): Maechi
    Comments/explanation: i googled what was xray in minecraft and im still not sure what that is or if its a mod that I installed, ye.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Maechi

Maechi Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello! I am the moderator that banned you and will be answering your appeal. First off, thank you for using the correct format!
    Second off, I do not believe that you have no clue what xray is, and I will show you why.

I have taken screenshots of the evidence. For our convenience, I have labeled each vein of diamonds a number.
    1.png

This image shows all the diamonds that you have mined in this area. The first one might be just a lucky hit, so I won't include that one. However, your mining patterns towards the others aren't typical of any mining pattern I have ever seen. You switch directions and Y levels multiple times.

2.jpg

For 5.1 and 5.1, you divert drastically, and then upwards, to mine the diamonds hidden in the ceiling.

These for sure are not just you "being good" at finding diamonds, unfortunately.

So, in short, I will have to deny your appeal. Please make sure to take whatever program or texture pack you have on that allows you to see diamonds through other blocks, and get acquainted with our rules before joining again after your 7 days are up. Also keep in mind that if you rejoin and x-ray again, it will be a permanent ban. Thank you, and I hope you have a great rest of your day!
    -Mae

3. fakedoll

fakedoll New Member

yeah but I just wanna make cake, i dont even know what to uninstall. i just mine 20-30 blocks and then turn each time, and sometimes go up and down, i'm pretty sure i would miss some diamonds. I'm still confused on what I should do since thats how i play minecraft

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1