Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Warfcat, Aug 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warfcat

Warfcat New Member

In-game name: Warfcat
    Ban date: Unsure, 8 months ago?
    Ban reason (if known): Not entirely sure, when I try to log in, it says "warf"
    Moderator who banned (if known): Sarchasm
    Comments/explanation:
    I'm not 100% sure why I was banned to be honest. It's been a few months since I've played Minecraft, I'm ready to play again and was coming to join and I couldn't log in. I remember I was giving away lots of rares and then I was banned after inviting everyone to come raid the base. If you could please unban me so I could start from scratch again, I would very much appreciate it.
    Thank you and have a wonderful evening,
    -Warfcat

2. Sarchasm

Sarchasm Ancient Being Unbound from Time and Space Staff Member Moderator

Hey-o. Just throwing it out there, I'm no longer staff, but I also don't think I'm the one who banned you? I did message another active staff member for you, but if I remember correctly I was actually on vacation at the time. Maybe double check and see if it was Sarpadian?

Thanks,
    Sarchasm

3. Warfcat

Warfcat New Member

Hey hey hey, glad to see you are still alive lol. Yeah when I try to log in, it says Banned By >>> Sarchasm
    Reason >> Warf

4. Warfcat

Warfcat New Member

I would post a screenshot but I don't know how/it won't let me. I'm not familiar with forums.

5. applebranch

applebranch Owner Staff Member Owner

Hi Warf,

I'm sorry, but I think it's best that you don't play on Applecraft going forward. You and your friends clearly left for a reason, and if you don't like Applecraft or the playing environment it might be an idea to consider playing on another survival server.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.