Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by cheerihoe, Jan 9, 2021.

1. cheerihoe

cheerihoe New Member

In-game name: cheerihoe
    Ban date: 2021/01/08
    Ban reason (if known): xraying (admitted)
    Moderator who banned (if known): lttomboyle
    Comments/explanation: I understand that I was caught xraying, and did admit to it. There is no way I can ensure that I won't do it again. However, I'm giving you my word. I was completely devastated when caught. I will refrain from xraying from now on. I didn't realize how much playing Applecraft would mean to me before I got banned. I played everyday after class, and I really don't want to resort to a different server. I truly hope my ban can get lifted, if not I completely understand.

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. lttomboyle

lttomboyle Mazerator Staff Member Moderator

cheerihoe,

I thank you for your honesty, as well as for writing the appeal in the correct format. You are correct, that you did admit to xraying which I greatly appreciate! With that being said, offenses of this sort are taken very seriously on Applecraft, and it is, for this reason, I will not be lifting your appeal at this time. You have six more days on your temp ban, and when your time is up, I look forward to seeing you back on the server!

-lttomboyle

• Winner Winner x 4
  3. crazy_topper

crazy_topper New Member

I had the same thing and I also realized how much it meant to me, I only got banned for one week though. I'm glad you can come back to ac and look forward to seeing you there again.

• Potato Potato x 6
  4. Lornon001

Lornon001 Grumpy Staff Member Moderator

@crazy_topper Please do not comment on ban appeals that are not your own.

• Winner Winner x 1