Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by tMerlin, Jan 13, 2021.

Tags:
  1. tMerlin

tMerlin New Member

In-game name: Gune
    Ban date: (Around) 20th December 2020
    Ban reason (if known): Duping
    Moderator who banned (if known): @smbailey
    Comments/explanation: I purposely came on to Apple Craft just to mess around with a new duplication exploit I found. I honestly do not expect this appeal to even be merely considered but now I have actually gotten to know the community and hear them talking about their in game experiences. I am not writing this to excuse or disprove my actions. I would like to try out the server 100% legitimately. I understand what I did was extremely against the rules and put the server in danger. And if this means anything, I have thoroughly read the rules and can become a good part of the community - If I ever found a major bug like that again I would be more than happy to report it to the staff.
    Thank you for taking your time to consider my appeal.

-Tom

• Like Like x 3
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. smbailey

smbailey Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello Gune,

Thank you for following the correct ban appeal format and being polite in your request. Unfortunately, we take duping and exploits very seriously here. As such, I cannot remove your ban at this time. You are welcome to wait a few months and apply again if you are still interested in joining after some time has passed, though I cannot guarantee that you will get back in at that time either.

Thank you,
    smbailey

P.S. If it's any consolation, your duped goods did very little damage to the server economy at all, just cost hours of my time to track down all the duped goods and remove them.

• Winner Winner x 2