Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Korey Washington, May 4, 2021.

1. Korey Washington

Korey Washington New Member

In-game name: KoreyKiller6
    Ban date: not sure
    Ban reason (if known): x-raying
    Moderator who banned (if known): @Tokkinaut

I'm still going to be honest that I was accused of X-raying, and it was true, I've taken the trust that Applecraft gives to it's users, and destroyed it, but I just want one final chance to show I have learned from my mistakes, and I want to show that other people can learn from them as well.
    Thanks for reading my appeal, look forward to a response :D

Korey.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Meoweon

Meoweon Meowerator Staff Member Moderator

Howdy! I'm not Tokkinaut but I was with her when she got you on your second offence. Since Tokkinaut is no longer with our staff team so I will handle this for her.
    Sadly, you have used up the second chance given to you by us and you choose to xray again. With that, I don't feel confident letting you back in. I'm sorry but I wish you the best of luck on the next server you play. Take care!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Korey Washington

Ok, thank you for reading. I know I should have learned from my first warning, but is it ok if I apply again for a possible different response, l love applecraft. And too add I did xray again, but it has been a very long time that I have been gone, and i have been able to learn from my mistakes. I just want to show people can change. Also one more thing, what happened to tokkinaut? @Meoweon

4. Meoweon

Meoweon Meowerator Staff Member Moderator

Yes, of course, feel free to appeal again in the future if you desire. As for Tokkinaut, she just decided that she didn't want to be staff anymore. That's all. :(

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Korey Washington

Awww that's sad :(