Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by xMrPerfectx, May 4, 2021.

1. xMrPerfectx

xMrPerfectx New Member

In-game name: xMrPerfectx
    Ban date: 4 May 2021
    Ban reason (if known): xray first offense
    Moderator who banned (if known): Roached
    Comments/explanation: I don't really know how xraying works, but I'm pretty sure you need a recource pack for it or something, which I don't have. I did do something and I don't really know if it's bannable; I made this 1 block high tunnel and went in it with water so i could like crawl through it, is that a reason to get banned? If it is I will just wait out the ban and not do it again. Could someone message me to inform me if this is why I got banned? I'd appreciate that.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Roached

Roached Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello xMrperfectx

Yes Hello , I was the staff who banned you but it was not without just cause . Here i will provide some lovely photographic evidence to show you finding ore that should not have been visible to the naked eye. We have more we can provide if you require more . This is just a brief overhaul of a few of many from within the last hour our previous to your ban . As this is only a first offense I request that you wait out your ban . It will be a duration of 1 week . During that time I request that you read the rules once again .

From the desk of

-Roached

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. xMrPerfectx

xMrPerfectx New Member

Hi, thanks for responding so quickly :p Since I normally play Applecraft now I have some time to defend my case, because I have never used any sort of hacks in my entire Minecraft carreer and I wouldn't want anyone to think I have. I can't really remember the screenshots you made, so I'm just going to try to tell the method I use whilst mining. I start with going to y11 and start digging 2 blocks high tunnels (As I already said I tried the 1 block high one aswell but it's actually way slower). After that I just hope to find diamond ores I guess. I have noticed that when you find a 2 vein of diamonds you are likely to find more when digging around it, but that's not always the case. I also heard that they're often around gold ore, but that hasn't really worked out for me either actually. I have recently started mining a lot (the past 2 days) And I think that, for the amount of time I've spent on it, I really haven't found as much diamonds as I should've lmao. I hope this message doesn't sound agressive or anything, I just hope it'll clear my name.

• Like Like x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
  4. xMrPerfectx

xMrPerfectx New Member

I just have nothing to do right now really so I'm just going to send some more. I occasionally switch my y between 10-11-13 and rarely to 9, but these are all random. When I started mining I didn't have my shovel with me, so when i encountered gravel/dirt I went around it which could explain screenshot 4, but I don't know at what time that one was taken and if I already had a shovel then or not. Also whenever I find a lava pool, I completely cover it first using water, and then start digging out the whole lava pool. When I see the lava pool I can also tell where it goes on because before i cover it with water I can see a small gap between the stone and the pool where it doesn't end, so I start digging out those walls aswell to follow where the lava leads (because I tend to find more diamonds around lava). When I find a cave I explore it if I see that it doesn't have any torches. I don't use torches because I have Night Vision on my boots. In the last screenshot I think I had a shovel and accidentally slipped (it has efficiency (my pickaxe too) so sometimes I accidentally break blocks that I didn't mean to break) and maybe accidentally uncovered diamonds then? I don't really know what else I can tell you. My mining succes is determined by pure luck; I've mined a lot over the past 3 days and I've had loong tunnels without any succes and I've had several 8 veins, but I haven't found these with any sort of hack.

• Like Like x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
  5. aeliny

aeliny Member

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply, I was one of the moderators involved with your ban for xraying. Several moderators have been watching you for some time and have come to the conclusion that your mining techniques are not by luck, but by xraying. I understand your concern over this, however your 7 day ban will remain as is. I have included a couple screenshots of your mines to add onto Roached's first post.

Here you found a large vein of diamond ore that were covered by stone, the line shows what direction you were mining from:
    2021-05-04_21.39.57.png

In this photo, you were mining from the north down, took a sharp turn and uncovered more diamond ore that were not seen, but covered by stone and andesite and continued left to later find more ores.
    2021-05-04_21.36.26.png

Hope to see you in a week, when your ban lifts.
    Take care,
    Aeliny

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. xMrPerfectx

xMrPerfectx New Member

Hey there again,

I would be completely fine waiting out the ban, it's only 7 days after all and I myself know I'm not an xrayer and that's all that matters right? So why write a response? Well I would think that if I kept my mining techniques (which again don't involve xraying), you would logically find them suspious again and I would be permanently banned. I could ofcourse just hope that that doesn't happen or fight it when it does, or i could just never EVer set foot in a mine shaft again, but since the server's main currency is diamonds, it would impact my income tremendously. So I decided to yet again discuss these pictures, this time with my own photographic skills, I'll be uploading them after this message and then explain why I chose these.

• Like Like x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
  7. xMrPerfectx

xMrPerfectx New Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
  8. xMrPerfectx

xMrPerfectx New Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
  9. xMrPerfectx

xMrPerfectx New Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
  10. xMrPerfectx

xMrPerfectx New Member

I went to a singleplayer creative world to y=11, after that i started digging a straight tunnel to look for a lava pool. Eventually I found one as you can see in the first picture. You can also see the small gap I talked about in one of my previous responds. When I encounter a lava pool and see these gaps, I remember where they are, cover the pool with lava and afterwards dig where I thought the gaps were, to uncover more lava. Like in the second picture.

Now I don't need to remember every single one is cause when I uncover a block of lava I can see more gaps that lead to more lava. Like this I try to uncover lava pools (sometimes obviously forgetting a few blocks). Now I was quite lucky with my world seed (see third picture).
    Now when I find this, I just continue with the same technique; cover the visuable part with water thus creating obsidian, and then uncovering the next part of lava. In your first screenshot I assume this is what happened: I stumbled on a lava pool, started covering it up, found diamonds. I'm always glad when I find diamonds next to a lava pool, because then my technique doesn't seem so pointless. In the second screenshot it seems like I have done the same, but this time, I sadly didn't find diamonds at the pool, so I continued on my way. Now I made a straight tunnel from the covered lava to the diamonds, which could seem suspicious indeed, but making straight tunnels is the thing I do most whilst mining so I don't know what could actually be more logical than doing that. In this second screenshot I had uncovered the whole lava pool (as far as I know) and really had just two options: go straight ahead or go right, and I went straight ahead, something not that unlogical. I wasn't going to go back or left, because I knew that I'd just been there, covering the lava pool. So I find these diamonds and I stumble in what looks like a cave. I can't really see how big the cave was, but if there weren't any torches (indication that someone has already been there), I would've explored it before strip mining again. Maybe I explored the whole cave, stumbled on this dead end (not even seeing my own tunnel) and continued this way? Maybe the cave wasn't that big and I just chose one of the three walls to continue, maybe there was some sort of ore there and I just started digging, after which apparently finding lava again (seeing from the obsidian), which would've caught my attention and which could explain why I found more diamonds (because I am pretty succesfull at lava pools)? I'm just trying to say that there could be a lot more causes to go left than just xraying (something I don't do). I hope this comment helps in any sort of way, not just to lift up my ban (it's just 7 days), but to clear my name aswell.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
  11. Drunk

Drunk Head Drunk Admin

Upon further review the ban has been lifted, sorry for the inconvenience.

• Potato Potato x 3
  12. xMrPerfectx

xMrPerfectx New Member

Hey! Very glad to hear that! Hopefully I wasn’t a too much of a pain in the ass ehe :p Thanks!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1