Ban HaightST

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by TheLazerBeenman, Jun 26, 2021.

1. TheLazerBeenman

TheLazerBeenman New Member

I have been playing survival on the applecraft 1.17 server for a few days now. A couple of minutes ago, a player by the username HaightST came to my base near spawn and started attacking me. They couldn't hurt me because I was in my claim, but I hit them with my iron sword, knowing that I couldn't deal damage, and directed them to leave. A couple seconds later they kill me with an enchanted netherite axe, and enchanted netherite armor, and then proceeds to take my stuff. I then ask them to give me my stuff back through chat, and HaightST gives me my iron sword and iron shovel. They then back away. I thought that they were giving my stuff back, so I type, "give me everything," in chat. Since I now have items, they kill me again. By now, I am very frustrated. I tell them to give my stuff back once more through chat, now in all caps. They then drop me a stack of cobble, I pick it up, but I now know that if I have items, they can kill me. So I start holding down the "Q" key and drop the cobble, but it takes a second and by then, they already killed me. They then killed other people that were online. HaightST then announced that they had stolen everything and hadn't even gone mining. Haight then logged off.

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Turtle_stitch (Turt)

Turtle_stitch (Turt) New Member

Players can camp ur base and kill u, i heard green follows blue/purple rules, so as long as he didn't tp, it should be fine. Like u said, it was near spawn so he might have walked there. Don't be mad bc it's just a block game.

haight doesn't kill
    Haight is amazing
    Haight is out king

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. TheLazerBeenman

TheLazerBeenman New Member

He also kept spamming tpa requests. Whenever someone in chat asked for a tpa, he would spam the with tpa requests, so that when the accepted, the would got to HaightSt instead.

4. Z'alih

Z'alih Member

it a pvp server keep up with the program. you can block them and you can use the /eignore to prevent them from sending you any message and tp request. Also announcing on global a tp request isn't smart. PM exist. They didn't do anything against the rules. so no ground to ban them

5. Turtle_stitch (Turt)

Turtle_stitch (Turt) New Member

Stop crying abt items in mc. Like z'alih said, it's a pvp server, and u can block them or turn chat off completely in the mc settings :). If u don't want to pvp, then don't go outside ur claim and if u don't want anyone near ur base, u don't have to accept tp's. Even tho /msg and /pm is broken on green, doesn't mean there rent other ways to msg ppl. Anyway, just don't be mad bc he found ur base and killed u legally. Even tho haight has never killed in his life

6. DWoodhouse

DWoodhouse Member

i'm confused, if green follows blue/purple rules, shouldn't keepinv be on?
    Or did they mean red rules?

7. Z'alih

Z'alih Member

green is probably under red's rules if keep inv is off

8. wentax

wentax Member

To join to the previous people, don't be mad about it. 1.17 is just a temporary server anyway.