Bann Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Envy, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Envy

Envy New Member

NickShadowMan
    Banned: 3/11/21
    Banned for: "trolling and stealing"
    Banned by "Maechi"
    I was permanently banned for stealing and trolling. The reason that I have an issue with it is because I used to do that. I served jail time for that the other day and haven't done it since.

• Potato Potato x 3
  2. Maechi

Maechi Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello there! Thank you for using the correct appeal format. As for this ban, let me get down to business as to why this has happened:
    As a new player, you have had many offenses. You have been jailed twice for trade scamming, been muted for stirring up chat and having inappropriate conversations. You disrupted a great deal of players last night with the conversations you were trying to have, which were not appropriate in the slightest, and kept trying to skirt that line. The final straw was today you griefed a player and stole their items, which you had hid in a chest covered up with grass. After consulting with an admin, a permanent ban was decided to be placed based on the actions you have had over the few days you have been on the server. It was very clear to us all that you did not intend to play on the server following our rules, and for that, it is time for you to move on to other servers. This ban will remain in place, and I wish you the best on your next server (and hopefully you decide to read and follow their rules).
    - Mae

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2