Banned for opinion

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by RamenNoodley, Jun 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. RamenNoodley

RamenNoodley New Member

In-game name: DangerNoodley
    Ban date: Unsure. I believe it was on the 15/03/2020
    Ban reason (if known): No explanation
    Moderator who banned (if known): AppleBranch
    Comments/explanation: Hey guys. I know it has been a while, but I would like to come back to Applecraft. I will not explain what I did on the forums. I recognise that I handled the situation incorrectly and was rude towards Apple. Especially to do something like that in front of people on the server was stupid. If I had an issue I should have taken it to Apple personally. As a consequence of my action, others began picking on and yelling at Apple, as well as causing havoc on the server. That was not my intention, and I am sincerely sorry. I would like to come back to Applecraft, as I had a lot of friends and a nice little community that I would like to continue playing with. I understand that it is unlikely I'll gain my role back, or be a staff member, but I would like to be a player, to bring Farmville back to life, to see all of my friends on Red and Blue.

Again, I am truly sorry and hope to come back to Applecraft. I do feel my banning was unfair, but I understand why it happened, and if Apple sees this, I am sorry. I shouldn't have acted the way I did. It wasn't fair on you or the server and was immature on my part.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
    • Potato Potato x 1
  2. applebranch

applebranch Owner Staff Member Owner

Hi @RamenNoodley

You're unbanned from the server now. Welcome back.

• Friendly Friendly x 6