Christmas Tree Build Contest RED SERVER ONLY

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Roached, Dec 12, 2019.

?

Diamonds

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Roached

Roached New Member

ANNOUNCEMENT !

Roached is hosting some FUN ON RED
    A Christmas tree building contest

Rules :

1. The tree must be a MINIMUM of 30 blocks tall maximum of 150 blocks tall tree must also be decorated . Tree toppers do not count as tree blocks.

2.The tree MUST be built by you along with decorating it I don't wanna see spawned in spruce super trees ..

3. Be creative there is no restriction of wood or leaves I wanna see large and Christmas tree shape.

4. The tree must consist of Classic Christmas / Yuletide colors. Themes help but are not mandatory .

Top Prize : a STACK of DB on red Top prize was donated by Kingkaimc

2nd prize is 25 db donated by Negative_Nevets plus a zombie egg donated by lithiumqq

3rd prize is 15db donated Negative Nevets

Date of Judgeing will Be December 21'st YULE all have fun

Just respond here about who will be building so i can keep track for judging . Prize distribution for winner will be posted by dec 25

2. Roached

Roached New Member

just to clear something up .. the contest is open to players on other worlds as well however Builds must be made on red and prizes will only be awarded on red

• Like Like x 1
  3. Roached

Roached New Member

With 6 days left untill the contest is over i would like to state again .. it must look like a tree and be built by you just a reminder i didnt demand it be made of tree materials

4. Roached

Roached New Member

Date extended untill christmas day ill judge them after work christmas night 11pm pst

5. Koree

Koree Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Negative_Nevets and mitapod's Second Place Tree in the contest! Although mitapod did 90% of the work so cheers to her!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]