Could I have am unban please...

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by FrickinRun, Jan 14, 2021.

Tags:
  1. FrickinRun

FrickinRun New Member

In-Game Name: FrickinRun
    Ban Date: Jan 14, 2021
    Ban Reason: Xray
    Mod: Rulfayem

I'm sorry that I x-rayed on the Apple Craft server. It was a first time offence and I promise that I will not do it again. I understand that x-raying is a serious offence and I completely understand why I have been banned. I admit in full that I was using the texture pack xray ultimate and I take the entire blame (and ban period) in full. I hope we can work this out.

EDIT: dang, my spelling is pretty bad. Could I have am unban pls? That is some quality typing

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. FrickinRun

FrickinRun New Member

I have one question if you don't mind me asking. Is TNT duping allowed as it says it is not in the rules. Though, it is not a bug and Mojang purposefully added it back in 1.13. Just wondering as I like using Redstone contraptions and am wondering what is allowed.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    • Potato Potato x 2
  3. Rulfayem

Rulfayem Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Greetings!

I'm glad you've admitted your mistake. Don't worry, as this is your first offence you're only temporarily banned for 7 days. Once that time period is over, you can rejoin the server and continue on your way. Just make sure not to xray again as getting caught will result in a permanent ban.

Regarding your question, TNT duping, or flat out duping of any kind is not allowed on the server.

Looking forward to seeing you back on the server. :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. FrickinRun

FrickinRun New Member

Thank you for responding so quickly. I will make sure to not to do anything else that is breaking the rules.

• Friendly Friendly x 3