DivineH567 Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Huntor, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Huntor

Huntor New Member

In-game name: DivineH567

Ban date: I think it's been over a year now

Ban reason (if known): Second X-Ray

Moderator who banned (if known): UsagiTae, although I think this user is not staff anymore

Comments/explanation: Yes I was x-raying the second time and yes I did lie in my previous appeal. It's my fault and I apologize for x-raying. It would be cool to have another final chance to play the server again. I promise to not cheat anymore and I apologize for lying in my other appeal. I regret using it as the server was really fun to play on.

2. Tack

Tack Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hey Divine,
    You may or may not remember me, but I was one of the moderators involved in your ban.
    Thank you for using the correct format and I'm glad to see that you regret your mistake. Unfortunately, it has been less than a year and you persistently lied in your previous appeal even after being confronted with evidence. That, along with the fact that it was not your first time committing such actions on Applecraft, is why we cannot currently forgive you nor any other player with the same circumstances. Good luck with your next Minecraft community, I'm sure they would be delighted to have you.

Best Regards.

- Tack

• Winner Winner x 1