Elduff's daughter needs help!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elduff, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Elduff

Elduff Member

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Addeve

Addeve Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Great cause :)

*note to her* I started playing drums in 2nd grade, and in 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th grade I auditioned for All State. I wasn't accepted every year except for my last year, which was also the last time I was able to audition before aging out of it. Moral of the story: don't give up on it, it's definitely not easy to get in, but just practice a lot - I ran my audition piece 6 times per day for 8 months before the audition. Good luck :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Elduff

Elduff Member

A little background on my daughter. She is a straight A student taking AP courses. She has been playing piano since she was four. She is as close to a perfect kid as I could ever wish for. She makes mature choices, and rarely gets in trouble. Her passion for music is very infectious, she pushes everyone that plays around her to perform at their best.
    She auditioned for District honor band last Saturday. She made 2nd chair. We are so proud of her. She will be doing all state auditions the 2nd week of January. We have a sizeable chunk of the money to go toward her flute. We are able to put a good down payment on it, we worked out a payment plan for the rest. We are getting the flute for Christmas, and will post the video of her opening it on the go fund me site. We will be making payments on it untill summer. Any little bit would help. Once the goal is reached we will shut it down. Thanks for being awesome applecraftians!!! Keep on grinding, and Merry Christmas.
    P.s. /Shop Elduff

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Elduff

Elduff Member

Here is the big reveal!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1