f

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by iet8080, Oct 17, 2020 at 2:41 AM.

1. iet8080

iet8080 New Member

a

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020 at 7:17 AM
    • Potato Potato x 3
  2. Lornon001

Lornon001 Grumpy Staff Member Moderator

Your ban was reissued as you should have never been unbanned. I can not speak on your original ban due to not being involved. What I can say is that your ban appeal was denied at the time. All our logs show that you should have remained banned. Being unbanned due to a glitch which is what I assume happened means that your ban stands.
    A ban on any of the world results in a ban from AppleCraft as a whole not that specific world you were banned on.

3. Lornon001

Lornon001 Grumpy Staff Member Moderator

On a different note did you really show that you were banned from hypixle for hacking?

4. iet8080

iet8080 New Member

ight bro, i understand, im just bumbed out that i cant play with my friends. I didnt know it was a glitch, i thought i was just able to go back in. But it is what it is ig. Thank You for your time.

5. iet8080

iet8080 New Member

Sorry i didnt see this question before lol, but to asnwer ur question, i had been playing on the hypixel pit when a hacker with bots came on. So i decided to kill some of them for a while, and ended up somehow getting banned, along with one of my other friends. But as u can see it i was only banned for a month which means that was clearly my first time being banned. Also with my ban appeal, i dont mean to come off as rude or anything negative towards the mods. But yes, i was indeed banned from hypixel for using some bots that was provided from a hacker in a public server. Too be fair i didnt think i would even get banned by me killing them, i only figured that the hacker themselvs, along with the bots would get banned, but that was clearly not the case...

Again thank u for ur time, have a great day.

• Potato Potato x 1