Green highway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by creespie, Sep 14, 2021.

?

How dumb can I be

1. Under 100

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Over 100

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. creespie

creespie New Member

So. I have absolutely nothing to do in my life rn other than studying, and this came to my mind: why shouldn’t I waste days of my life mining for a highway in the nether that probably none will use ever? And well, you know what’s gonna happen. It still could be useful to new players to reach a better location for their base, and it could be also used to travel between bases, you could connect ur base w the highway and everyone could visit it, if you don’t think it’s too ugly to be seen. And if u have a base unlike me:D:D. Anyway, let me know if this is a terrible idea or if it could be useful in any way, the plan is to make many “stripes” every 250 blocks on both x and z, all on y=6. this will make many squares and everyone should be pretty close to it, I already started at (0,6,0) but well I’m poor af so I dont have fire res potions and I’ve been blocked after about 2000 blocks in 4 different directions, I also made a bunch of deviations cause of claims, take a look if u want and if u like me wasting my life donate maybe a potion or a pick at my /shop Ludovico03 that would help a lot :).
    Ty if you got this far in this endless text, sorry for bad english you can see I don’t study I spend time mining netherrack for 3 hours straight and these are the results.

2. creespie

creespie New Member

Ik none cares but i moved all the thing to y=115, just 20000 blocks mined for nothing :)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  3. Marwan

Marwan Member

Just go to y=15, they're already full of "highways".

4. creespie

creespie New Member

I s
    aw but those aren’t like good highways that go from -1250 to +1250, yesterday I finished the first stripe check it out to understand :)

5. Marwan

Marwan Member

What I mean is that you could hit the two blocks with a swing of your pickaxe, one to find ancient debris, and the other to make that highway. Both on y=15.
    Also that way you could make us a great mineshaft, not just a highway.

6. creespie

creespie New Member

i tried that tbh, that was the plan but the lava lakes are just too a big problem for what i want to do