Hacked client bann?!?!

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by SethTempest, May 22, 2020.

1. SethTempest

SethTempest New Member

Ingame name: SethTempest
    Date banned: 22/5/2020
    Reason: hacked client?!?!?!
    Moderator who banned: Lornon
    Explanation: i was in the arena pvp Arymsth and i got banned.. I was already banned by misty once but she gave me second chance so i removed all hacks i wouldn't waste that chance so i would like an explanation to why i was banned please?

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  2. Lornon001

Lornon001 Grumpy Staff Member Moderator

Thank You for using the correct format.
    As the moderator who banned you I will be handling your ban appeal.
    You were banned due to pvp hacks. In Particular no slow. You can not run with a shield when it is raised to block. You were also firing the bow with a shield raised and running. You also were able to eat in 1.1sec compared to the 2seconds you should have been eating in. You had no rares in your inventory or armor slots that should have allowed you to do this.
    I do have a video of this along with 4 other moderators watching you do it. If you would like to see said video I can post clips of it.

Your Ban Will not be lifted.

3. SethTempest

SethTempest New Member

Thats right the first time i was banned by misty i did admit to hacking and took the punishment when i was unbanned all hacks were deleted only using optifine which i suppose is alright. Do you think i would pvp hack when fighting mods aeliny and misty???

4. tinychief

tinychief Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Arimyth please refrain from commenting on other players’ ban appeals.

5. SethTempest

SethTempest New Member

Even tntmac wanted a wild pvp and a declined telling him that im not ready yet and i need preparations if i was so confident in my hacks as you say that i use i would have accepted but i prefered to keep it in the arena. And please ask the people i fought and what they think

6. Lornon001

Care to explain how you were able to do said things, that are not possible with a normal client? Video evidence proves that you were using a hacked client.
    Please note in the video when you eat that "eating" shows up in the lower right-hand corner allowing me to accurately time how long you were eating. Since you are eating golden apples "burp" is used to indicate when you have eaten the apple and its benefits have been applied. Since you can eat golden apples one after another.

This Video is unlisted

7. SethTempest

SethTempest New Member

The shield is naturally lifted when using a bow.. As for the eating time, idk im not an expert i cant tell you while i ate an apple 0.9sec earlier than i usually should just sounds absurd as for the running with the shield is completely possible when right mouse tapping it combines with the running animation if timed correctly. Also please tell me if i were to hack as you suggest wouldn't i use anti knockback criticals or something like kill aura? I will end this arguing if you dont plan on changing you opinion or asking the people i fought in the arena lets leave it there. I want to thank many of the nice mods and ill probably pm them to thank them for being so nice to me.. So i got nothing left to say i still claim that i got rid of all hacks and uh yea that's it. Thank you for being a responsible mod with the quick reply and taking hacking so seriously which is good obviously i cant change you opinion on this situation so imma leave it there sayonara..

8. Lornon001

The whole reason I was in the Arena was due to the people you were fighting. As for being able to run with a bow raised. You can not draw a bow or run with it up no matter the method of clicking you use. The clicking you are describing would cause a drawn bow to reset back to a normal state with the arrow not being loaded. As for the use of other hacks not using a hack is not a defense for using the ones that were observed. As far as opinion goes, I base my opinion on facts and after watching you and taking an additional 30min to review the video the only logical conclusion would be that hacks were used.

I will not be unbanning you.

I hope you have a wonderful day and that you enjoy your next server.