[ HALLOWEEN BUILD COMP ] - Submission Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by applebranch, Oct 13, 2020.

1. applebranch

applebranch Owner Staff Member Owner

When your Halloween Build Competition plot is ready, post here to submit your build!

Your IGN:
    Plot Coordinates:
    Team Members:
    Images (optional):
    Comments (optional):

2. Amir Bornstein

Amir Bornstein New Member

IGN: Amir_Bor
    plot coordinates:127/78/372
    Team Members: only Amir_Bor
    Task description: Think of yourself as a supernatural detective trying to find a cause for all the problems going on in the cabin.
    rules: To enjoy the experience you need to go and follow the blood trail. In any case of death/murder / or horrible things in general, try to look for little Jimmy(He is always watching). Sometimes he says amusing things and sometimes not.

The story of little Jimmy:
    I want to tell you a story about a boy named Jimmy. Jimmy was a naughty boy with a big sense of humor, and a big smile that hinted he was always happy. Jimmy would pull tons of pranks sometimes horrible pranks, and even play with fire as they say.

One day, Jimmy disappeared! He's never been found. People say It happened more than 50 years ago on this Halloween day. Some say he was murdered, some say that his pranks caused him to die somewhere, and others say that there is a dark intervention here. But no one really knows for sure what made the smiling little boy disappear. We only know that nothing good is happening in the cabin in which he lived. People who would come to the cabin or next to the cabin would disappear or worse get murdered and for the unlucky, that isn't dead become victims of extremely sadistic and severe abuse.

There have been cases where people would go crazy and bring themselves into a state of murder. Who knows maybe his body is still in the area! According to legend, Jimmy still does pranks to make him smile even if the jokes get out of hand. If it can be said that ghosts have control over their actions who knows certainly not the victims.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
  3. Big_Boi_Jaxi

Big_Boi_Jaxi New Member

IGN - Big_Boi_Jaxi
    plot coords - X = 426 Z= -710
    [no team members]

comments: i can say beyond a doubt, it took me forever to build and i hope i have pleased the applecraft gods.

4. SpoopzYT

SpoopzYT New Member

IGN: Spoopz_
    Plot Coordinates: 219 74 64
    Team Members: None

5. EveAlex2015

EveAlex2015 Active Member

@Amir Bornstein
    the corrected version of the story is here :)

The story of little Jim

I want to tell you a story about a boy named Jim. Jim was a naughty boy with a big sense of humor, with a big smile he hinted he was always happy. He would pull pranks, and even play with fire as they say.

One day, Jim disappeared! He's never been found. It happened more than 50 years ago on this Halloween day. Some say he was murdered, some say that his pranks caused him to disappear, and others say that there is a dark intervention here. But no one really knows what made the smiling little boy disappear. We only know that nothing good is happening in the hut in which he lived. People who would come to the cabin would disappear.

There have been cases where people would go crazy and bring themselves into a state of murder. Who knows maybe his body is still in the area! According to legend, Jim still does pranks to make him smile.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Amir Bornstein

Amir Bornstein New Member

I love it

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. I__Am__Batman

I__Am__Batman New Member

8. Luckyminecraft1

Luckyminecraft1 New Member

Your IGN: Luckyminecraft1
    Plot Coordinates:-39, 212, -124
    Team Members: Luckyminecraft1

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. fifjfjrhds

fifjfjrhds Active Member

(Posting for rawr100xCD since they cant use forums)

IGN: rawr1000xCD
    Cords: X: -617 Y: 66 Z: 294
    Team Members: Only me!
    Comments: I may not be able to accept money if I win 1st or 2nd, but It's okay if I can't <3

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
  10. Sam Ciraulo

Sam Ciraulo New Member

Your IGN: Kwilzz
    Plot Coordinates: 5562 63 13457 (red Server) /pw kwilzz
    Team Members: na
    Images (optional):
    Comments (optional):
    may not be complete yet.

11. Dylano606

Dylano606 New Member

hey im Dylano606
    and im done with my plot
    i did it al myself
    the coords are
    x 8.360
    y 63.00000
    z -202.116

ps i play on bleu server

if it is al correct you should end up by a big pumpkin with a whole mine type of thingie in it
    i hope ya like it btw if you won what do you win or just nothing and you just win

• Like Like x 1
  12. Loppan

Loppan New Member

IGN: KunziteRose
    Plot Coordinates: 474 63 485
    Team Members: None

13. MrSoilder

MrSoilder New Member

Your IGN: MrSoilder23
    Plot Coordinates: - 190 - 37
    Team Members: only me

14. IraqBobio

IraqBobio New Member

IGN: IraqBobio
    Plot Coordinates: -405 63.5 224
    Team Members: Solo

Note: Build has a lot of small details that I am very excited for you guys to check out!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. RavenArtemis

RavenArtemis New Member

IGN: RavenArtemis
    Plot Cords: x=240 z=474
    Team Members: solo

Comments: Just a small group of monster friends getting ready for their favorite night of the year, when suddenly, the ground shakes, and the boney hand of a strange visitor emerges. Whether friend or foe, we may never know.

16. wentax

wentax New Member

Your IGN: wentaxe
    Plot Coordinates: X: -277, Z: -118
    Team Members: Solo

17. Panda_

Panda_ New Member

Your IGN: Panda_Squirrel
    Plot Coordinates: -272, 62, 328
    Team Members: Panda_Squirrel
    Comments (optional): Just an old creepy mansion? An old family dwelling, it seemingly held plenty of previous residents that are no long with us. Sporting it's own mausoleum, graves, and unique heartbeats sounds, it sure seems lively at this time of year. Some have reported the walls to bleed. Explore the grounds, find out what makes the noises in the attic. Also take the time to tribute the dead in the vast family catacombs below, which call from the unfinished basement.

18. Broccoli

Broccoli Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Your IGN: Brokolii
    Plot Coordinates: -7416 91 -2202
    Team Members: me myself and I
    Comments (optional): also added basement so check that out, hf exploring~

p.s.: for better experience turn off the halloween textures :thumbsup:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  19. LichEmperor

LichEmperor New Member

IGN: LichEmperor
    plot coordinates: 245/63/-121
    Team Members: only LichEmperor
    Comments: A lot

Recommended settings
    Brightness Moody
    Smooth lighting Maximum
    Graphics Fancy
    Music OFF
    Note Blocks 30%
    Weather 100%

And play in a dark room :)

Feel free to explore the whole house. The golden arrows show where there is a secret path. The story is long but divided into three parts. Part 1 The manor itself, Part 2 stories, Part 3 You.
    I can not force anyone to read it. But the text explains what is happening and has happened in this mansion and it is appreciated if you do <3

I apologize for any spelling mistakes or bad sentences. I have dyslexia :(

!!! Small location spoiler at the bottom of the post. I do not want anyone to miss the room !!!

Part1
    This mansion has seen many horrifying murders and tragic suicides over the several centuries it has stood upon the hill. However, there has not always been a mansion with North American Victorian architecture on this hill. That came about after an eccentric American millionaire bought the old castle ruin in the Scottish countryside. The only thing that shows that there once was a castle in this place. Is the old tower and the basement that you reach from the outside of the building. There are also rumors that there once stood a pagan temple in this very place where they worshiped an ancient being older than the universe itself.
    The mansion has not had a resident owner since the eccentric millionaire moved out after his daughter's death. Since then, owners have come and gone one of the owners rented out the mansion for parties and weddings. But this endeavor came to an abrupt end after a bride and groom died. Since then the mansion has been abandoned and has begun to decay. Many have explored the building since then and many of them have never returned from there and those who have returned have talked nonsense and been admitted to mental asylums.
    According to the villagers, they have seen mysterious people in hooded long robes. Near the mansion after it was abandoned and inte the village. While the elderly in the village believe that these people. Has been here before the mansion was abandoned and perhaps even before it was renovated.

Part 2
    One of the more tragic suicides that has taken place here. Was the bride who hung herself in the chandelier in the ballroom during a full moon. Because during the ceremony itself earlier in the day her groom was murdered by a jealous man. The couple was laid to rest in the mansion museum so that they could be together forever. But many have claimed to have seen the bride hanging from the chandelier during nights with a full moon. In addition to that, people claim to have seen the ghost of the groom in the museum forever waiting for his bride.
    One of the more gruesome murders which has taken place in the mansion. Was the murder of the young and beautiful daughter of the eccentric millionaire. She was murdered by her jealous stepmother because of her beauty. The stepmother murdered her in the bathroom on the first floor with a pair of scissors that she stabbed into her throat. Her ghost can be seen in most of the manor's mirrors but she only shows herself for beautiful people. Some believe that she shows up to warn other beautiful people so they do not experience the same fate. While others say she's out to hurt these people for why they should be alive but not her.

Part 3
    But now to you. You received a message from your childhood friend Johanna. She has suggested that you and she should explore an old and odd manor house in scotland. You arrive at the sleepy village next to the mansion a day later and what was intended. You spent the afternoon looking for your childhood friend johanna. But you could not find her. You asked the villagers if they had seen her but that had not. So you decide to go into the local pub and ask if anyone has seen her there. The owner behind the bar welcomes you in. You ask if she's seen your friend. She tells you that she has not seen her since yesterday but has not given much thought about it. One of the old men at a table said something about seeing her walk towards the old manor. Do not say such awful things Jack exclaimed the owner to the old man. The owners and the old man began to quarrel over not telling lies but the old man claims he only told the truth. They continued their quarrel but you did not have time to listen anymore. Because you know it's true that it's so typical of Johann to be impatient and impulsive. You think to yourself just nothing has happened to her and with quick steps you head towards the manor.

Spoler
    I
    I
    I
    \ /

!!! There is a secret passage under the great staircase !!1

20. Xgeckox

Xgeckox New Member

IGN: xgeckox1
    plot cords: 40 ~ -287
    team members: just me
    comments: visit the dark abode of the piglin king and explore the many secret tunnels and fly around this barren landscape. check every corner for treasure and keep your sword at ready in case of attack, also wear gold boots. also, talk with bill the villager who stands outside for no reason, he might give you resources to help you survive. also there is a SECRET tunnel system with parkour, be careful not to get lost and dont use night vision, use the optifine torch to make the experience 10 times better. small prize at the end> GOOD LUCK

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020