[ HALLOWEEN BUILD COMP ] - Submission Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by applebranch, Oct 13, 2020.

1. AJGoins

AJGoins New Member

IGN: AJGoins
    Plot Cords: -625 / 68 / 136
    Team Members: Me (I have no friends)
    Comments:
    Welcome to Vinsins-Ville! You and your parents have moved to a new home in this small village near the border of Wales and England, but everyone seems to avoid the place due to the rumors about the place, of course, your parents don't believe them, but you wish to find out which ones are true and which one's are not... Maybe it's just the wrath of a god or maybe there's a fallen angel...

This is an interactive build there is a dairy in an item frame in one of the houses you can get if you middle-click, this diary has the story of, well, You! You are the main character in this story and you wrote in the diary about your short experience in Vinsins-Ville, there are also directions on what to do in this build, but you don't need the diary to enjoy the build! Feel free to explore and look around!

(P.S. There is a basement in the church which may trigger some people who have strong beliefs
    P.P.S There is also a real verse from the bible which also may trigger some people)

2. Nthari

Nthari New Member

Your IGN: Nthari
    Plot Coordinates: -393 / 150 / -125
    Team Members: Just me
    Comments (optional): before you start, go to the left ear and flip the switch up. then go back to the entrance asap

theres 2 floors to my build. the top part, then the bottom which is accessible buy sneak walking through his mouth and going down his throat

3. MonkeyKong7117

MonkeyKong7117 New Member

Your IGN: KingOfMonkeys
    Plot Coordinates: -113 64 -84

Team Members: KingOfMonkeys
    Comments (optional):

What Happend?

There was an peacefull church near and old big tree, a small forest and a hill . Nothing was wrong. Untill it became Halloween. Strange things happend. In a lake there formed a parkour (when your the first there you can get a reward! :) ) And the church changed, people started dying. Can you find out what happend?

Theres an little parkour too in the cave! (search the entrance in the lake!) :D

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  4. Pyrothei

Pyrothei New Member

IGN: Pyrothei
    Plot Coordinates: -73 / 63 / -39
    Team Members: Just Me

When a young witch's chicken-foot home suddenly breaks a leg it ought to be a career ender. But, how fortunate, a conveniently charming giant mushroom home awaits just through the spooky wood! But she soon finds out that not everything is as it seems. Deep within the rooty mycelium lives an unpleasant benefactor. Bound now to eternal servitude, the witch must feed her new master an unceasing supply of delicious children lured to their deaths.

(I have an imgur album with images but account is too new to include it.)

5. Eeevvh

Eeevvh New Member

Your IGN: Eeevvh
    Plot Coordinates: -2522, 63, -2555
    Team Members: none
    Comments: Someone opened the book of Halloween and released the monsters from Duke Scary his castle. A brave wizard tries to get everything back into the book by using a mysterious spell, summoning a big hand and chains to drag it all back in the book to save halloween.

6. Spooks

Spooks New Member

IGN: SpooksXIII
    plot coords somewhere in sjs hair
    team member me and sj's nits
    images too disgusting to post
    commenst sj is smelly and has nits

• Potato Potato x 2
  7. Autolycus

Autolycus New Member

IGN: Autolycus_TV
    Plot Coordinates: X: 26, Y: 88, Z: -452
    Team Members: BrokkrTheBuilder

Comments:

This Halloween, check in to the horror classic: Bates Motel. There are quite a few vacancies tonight, since they moved the highway... Norman Bates is happy to assist you at the main office (don't get too distracted by the those troubling stains in the parking lot, they're nothing, and they definitely don't lead anywhere...) Oh, and I believe someone is staying in Room 1, or at least there was...

If you decide to venture up to the old house on the hill, please respect Mrs. Bates' privacy. She's very sick, and doesn't like strangers. REALLY doesn't like strangers.

Most importantly. AVOID THE BASEMENT! You have been warned...

Before you check out, don't miss our Halloween Hay Maze for the kids in the attic! Try to find your way as you help Norman keep his Mother safe from prying eyes...

8. rreemmii66

rreemmii66 New Member

Your IGN: Remwa666
    Plot Coordinates: -360.154 / 105.12559 / -522.664
    Team Members: Me

• Like Like x 1
  9. Teagan_says_hi

Teagan_says_hi New Member

Your IGN: TacoTuesday2006
    Plot Coordinates: -437 / 106 / -518
    Team Members: mmhwa (me)

Comments: I built a pumpkin Halloween basket filled to the brim with colorful candy. A zombie hand can be seen reaching out the top, with tiny zombies surrounding it. If you go through the top of the candy bowl, you can complete a small parkour course and see a DJ booth. Hope you enjoy my hard work and good luck to everyone.

10. obsidianhand

obsidianhand New Member

IGN: obsidianhand1
    Coordinates: 120, 106 554
    Team Members: obsidianhand1 (only me)
    Description:
    Welcome, Applecraft Staff, to Elor Manor. Many centuries ago, when the world was still ruled through lords and feudalism, a great manor was formed. From this great house came many great leaders, and many great scholars, whose achievements blessed the land of their noble home. However, one day, it all came to an end. Now the manor is home to only the souls of the damned, dredged up from beyond the grave. Explore now, brave staff, to find the truth behind the manor's past, and the horrors laid within. This manor contains many secrets to discover, ranging from secret doors, to hidden tomes of knowledge lost. For the sake of allowing a quick and thorough review, I shall document all major secrets below:

In the first floor library, there are pedestals upon which stand great relics. By leaving the De Immortales' journal on its second page, a secret passage will open in the front wall of the library, which leads to the royal crypt. From hear, one can press a button to enter the general crypt. This passage allows travel from the manor into the crypt, and vice versa.

Additionally, the master bedroom contains a dungeon hidden behind a false wall. By pressing the middle left button on the master wardrobe, a passage will temporarily open to the wardrobes right.

Finally, the library, scholar's office, and the crypt monster themselves hold various lecterns containing lore. These tomes, while they do not contain the full story, are crucial to understanding the history of the manor.

11. Lord_of_cipher

Lord_of_cipher New Member

IGN: Lord_Of_Cipher
    Coords: -120, 63, -4554
    Team members: Lord_Of_Cipher, Aliicc, buddhaboi
    Comments: Follow the armor stands for an involved adventure!
    From a large skull mountain, a spooky abandoned ship, both lush and terrifying caves, floating island villages, to an underground trick or treating town,
    Skull Mountain is sure to give you a thrilling halloween experience.

• Like Like x 2
  12. SJcreeper

SJcreeper New Member

IGN: SJcreeper
    plot coords: -1399, 63, 2644
    team member: SJStoby
    comments: Team Big Brain + SJStoby

13. Dflowers

Dflowers New Member

IGN: Dflowerss

Coords: X: 270, Y: 150, Z: 270

Members: Dflowerss, MechanicBrush21

We had a lot of fun making this. We pushed our building limits and learned new methods with blocks we've never truly used before.

We present: The Headless Horseless Man!!

Thanks to the staff for organizing the competition and good luck to all the players.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  14. CoconutChunks

CoconutChunks New Member

IGN : CoconutChunks
    Plot Cords : 40, 63, 87
    Team : Merfmallow, CoconutChunks
    Comments : This house had a mysterious portal open up on the second floor one evening. Since that night the house has been over run with monsters! Make sure to visit the basement and all the other floors!

• Like Like x 1
  15. ExcavatorJAS

ExcavatorJAS New Member

IGN: ExcavatorJAS
    Plot Coordinates: -520, -236
    Team Members: ExcavatorJAS (solo)
    Comments: I call this one "The Pot of Treats" inspired by yugioh cards like Pot of Avarice and Pot of Riches. This build is a greedy pumpkin-themed pot decorated with candies including glowing candy corn, sticks of gum, chocolate bars, fancy hard candies for teeth, and a bubblegum tape tongue for taking in more candies. All sitting on top of an ornate square tablecloth on a round wooden table.

(I hope I'm not too late to submit this. I'd want to add more, but I've been putting this off too much and I'm out of time. :/)

16. Elementiger

Elementiger Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Your IGN: Elementiger_1985
    Plot Coordinates: -246 / 63 / -166
    Comments: To see my whole build, you gotta go through the demon's mediocre challenges. Go up the mountain, in the mansion, down stairs, and bam. Good luck, it's not that hard and it should be swift! :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Kidgoodwin

Kidgoodwin New Member

Your IGN: KidGoodwin
    Plot Coordinates: 147/0/581
    Comments: Hi and good luck to everyone else.

18. HallieBird

HallieBird New Member

Your IGN: HallieBird
    Plot Coordinates: 190/0/584
    Comments: Hi

19. ChunkyBowling

ChunkyBowling New Member

Chucka
    -279, 63, -394
    Just me.

"For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. Therefore encourage one another with these words" 1 Thessalonian 4:16-18

The rapture is here, as promised those who lived a life free of sins, will ascend into heaven, and those who are left, will suffer pain and eternal, inevitable suffering, the dead shall rise and take back what was once theirs, and the sinners shall rule the world once again. Run whilst you can, though don't hide, for time is inevitable, death is inevitable, I am inevitable.

20. OlleNallen

OlleNallen New Member

IGN:OlleNallen
    Plot Coords: -512 62 -6
    Team Members: Me and my mom.
    Comments: We built a pumpkin together.

• Friendly Friendly x 1